21. Barbeques, originals and pajamas

My life is difficult. You know why? Because of a little inhumane species. It's a 4 letter word and I'm pretty sure that you all know about the disgusting creatures. Yes. You're right.

Boys.

My life was a complete boy drama! I felt like I was on a Beverly Hills drama or something! Honestly, I had now...3 boys?

First, there was Tyler. I know, I know, he's with Caroline now and I shouldn't be interested in him after he only got together with me because he planned to hand me over to a big vampire in order for me to be sacrificed. But, the times we had together were real. And I missed him. Plus, I just got a voice message off him. It said,

"Nina, we need to talk. I was a dick...I mean a jerk. But honestly, I wasn't with you just so that I could hand you over to Klaus. In fact, I didn't know anything about Klaus untiul about 3 months into our relationship. All that happened, was Mason said that I should get to know you better and he was the one that pushed me into asking you out for the 1st time. And yes, eventually I found out about Klaus and werewolves. But I told you I was a werewolf didn't I? I just didn't tell you the vampire stuff cause I thought you'd freak. But honestly Nina, I miss you. And I know I'm supposedly with Caroline now, but we all know that will never work. So please, call me."

I know what you're all thinking. NO NINA! DON'T FALL FOR HIM! HE'S JUST USING YOU! Well, maybe he is. But guess what? I don't know if he is. And honestly, I miss him too.

Anyways, my 2nd lover boy is Matt. I know, I haven't known him for very long and to be honest i'm not entirely interested. But, he does seem sweet and very nice. He texted me earlier saying 'Hey Nina, I know our 1st date was interrupted and we haven't spoken much since. So if you want to, give me a call and we can arrange another one? I'd really like to make it work. Love Matt x'

And thirdly, yes. It's the one you've all been waiting for.

Damon Saltanna.

SALVATORE! Sorry, I was eating Saltanna's earlier and it kind of got into my head. Anyway, yes. Damon Salvatore and I have a very confusing relationship. We're like...Ross and Rachel from Friends. We're all loved up, then we're denying everything. We're all getting ready to confess feelings, and then we're walking in on each other having wild sex on the floor with a brittish chick.

Honestly, I hate boys.

"What's up with you?" Stefan asked when he came into the living room. Elena was at Caroline's, so Stefan was free to himself for a while.

"Nothing." I lied. Stefan raised an eyebrow and I threw a saltanna at him.

"It's wet." He said, flicking the shrivelled raison thingy onto the floor.

I shrugged. "I tried it and I didn't like that one."

He laughed a little. "Weird girl. Now seriously, what's up?"

"Honestly? I hate boys." I admitted. "I hate, hate, hate them. I never want to talk to a boy ever again in my life!"

"You're talking to me." Stefan pointed out.

"Yeah, but you're like a brother...or a gay best friend. It's different with you."

"Ah."

"Saltanna?"

"No thanks."

I shrugged and then shoved about a million of them into my mouth. Just as I fit about 20 more in, Damon walked in and sat next to me on the couch.

"Troudy mouth." He winked.

"Go drink you're wolfsbane." I muttered.

"Aw, who has the knickers in a twist?"

"My knickers are perfectly untwisted." I corrected. "And go away. I don't want to talk to boys!"

"You're talking to me!" Stefan added, again.

"You're like a gay best friend for her though." Damon explained. I sighed, I was thinking more alike with Damon than I thought.

"That's it." I said, then swallowed my saltanna's and stood up.

"What?" The brothers asked at the same time.

"I'm going lesbian. I'm gonna go to a golf course, meet the girl of my dreams and then run away to a theme park and live under the rollercoasters."

"Hot girls kissing and awesome rollercoasters. I'm so in." Damon smirked.

I threw a saltanna at him. "Shut up. I'm serious, I'm gonna go meet the girl of my dreams. Who at this moment, happens to be Bonnie."

"Tell her I say hi!" Stefan called on my way out.

10 minutes later, I was sat in Bonnie's bedroom with more saltannas. For some reason, I'd become attracted to them. I didn't even like them, and they looked like leg and armless cockroaches, but still.

"What's up?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm so annoyed at boys and I need something to take my mind of it."

"Hmm."

"Yes, hmm."

"Oooh, I know!" Bonnie grinned. I shot up into a sitting position and grinned straight back.

"What, what, what?!" I demanded.

"We should have a party! But not just any party, it needs to be a super awesome, pajama, barbeque, sleepover party!"

"That actually sounds pretty cool!" I squealed. "Oooh! I remember Elena telling me after John went this morning, that it's Stefan's birthday in a few days. He's gonna be 162."

"Wow, what a pervert." She shuddered.

"I know. But we can have a super awesome pajama barbeque sleepover party for his birthday!"

"Yes!" Bonnie cried. "Who should we invite?"

"Hmm, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Jenna, Alaric, Caroline...anyone really. Oooh, and Elijah! I'd like to see him have a barbeque in his pajamas."

"Ok, should we start planning?" Bonnie asked.

I shot her a grin. "Definitley."

__________________________________________________________________

So 1st update in about 97293729372932 years! I had complete writers block and for some reason, got really happy and tried to make this chapter a bit happy as well! :) Also, the next chapter will be longer and more interesting since it's Stefan Saltanna's 162nd birthday :D

Honestly, Saltanna sounds like Salvatore, right? :D

Question! Don't you think Elena is a shallow jerk? I mean, if Stefan or Damon actually looked their age, would she be interested? No. She wouldn't! It's the same for Bella and Edward!

But it's ok for the real Team Edward and Team Stefan/Damon fans, because we really love them! Even if 95 % of what we love about them is their looks. We deserve them so much more than Elena and Bella!

I want Damon so much!

But hey! Vampire diaries is starting soon! I actually can't wait! It's the same for breaking dawn! November! <3 ! Can't wait! :D

Just thought I'd let that out because I can't scream it since it's a little late...I'll scream it tomorrow :)

And I'll also uplaod tomorrow as I want to get back into regular updates :) I hate my no updating self. That part of me is so mean. It's like that Jeckly and Hyde thing. But I honestly have no idea about that.

So I'll be off now and I'll see you lovely Wattpadalonians tomorrow!

TEAM DININA!

<3