12. Rose

12. Rose

"We beat you!" I screamed with pride as Stefan and Elena finally walked through the doors of the Salvatore Boarding house. Damon was lying on the couch with a book in hand, and Stelena dumped their bags down before closing the door.

"That's because you guys ran home and me and Elena got a plane." Stefan pointed out. Elena giggled a little and I shrugged.

"So when's Rose getting here?" Stefan asked Damon. Damon snapped his book shut and sat up in a sitting position.

"Any minute now." He said.

"And you're sure that she'll help us?" Elena checked.

"Me and Rose are very...close, in a way. She'll help." He replied.

"Close?" I choked, then suddenly feeling everyone's eyes on me. I shook my head and they dropped my question. This wasn't the time to alert everyone that you also liked Damon; even though he was working on getting over his 'like like' problem with me.

Anyways, 3 knocks banged on the door and I jumped up to my feet. I rushed over and then opened the door to find myself facing a very beautiful women. Great. She had cropped golden hair and a tanned face. She wore black jeans and black vest top, and she growled as soon as she saw me.

"Katerina." She hissed.

"No, I'm Nina. The doppleganger." I explained, sticking my hand out. Rose shook it and seemed to force a smile.

"Oh yes. Damon told me. Apparently there's another one?" She asked.

"My sister." I nodded.

"Hmm. Well are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh. Um...would you like to come in?" I said, unsure of myself. Rose nodded and then simply walked passed me, brushing my shoulder almost purposely as she enterred the main room. I closed the door and followed after her. She stopped once she saw Damon, but Damon stood to his feet and walked over to Rose.

"Damon Salvatore." She murmured, grinning a little. Damon smirked back and much to my dislike, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around his hips and without a question, they kissed.

After the makeout session, Rose pulled off.

"Rose." Damon slurred, still smirking. "I've missed you."

"I know you have." She said. "But unfortunatley, I'm not here to pick up from where we left last time. I'm here for buisiness."

"Of course." Damon nodded. He set Rose down and she looked at Stelena.

"Stefan Salvatore." She smiled. "How've you been?"

"Good, Rose. What about you?" He asked back.

She shrugged. "As good as you can get whilst running from an original." 

"Of course."

"So, you must be Elena, right?" Rose asked, changing her direction.

"That's me." Elena smiled. "Nice to meet you, and thankyou for doing this."

"It's no problem." She assured her. "So, what would you beautiful people like to know?"

"Well." Damon said as he slumped back down on the couch. Childishly, once I saw that Rose was going to make her way over and sit next to him, I pretty much ran to take the seat. Damon eyed me suspiciously and Rose scowled, but I just sat back. Damon cleared his throat and continued.

"We need to know who the originals are and how powerful they are. Also, we need to know how to get the moonstone."

"Moonstone?" I asked.