45. Dead wolfs, dead barbies and possibly zombies

45. Dead Wolfs, Dead Barbies and Possibly Zombies

It was 3.15 AM, I was lying on the hotel bed in Damon's arms and I couldn't sleep. Something just felt...wrong. I know, I know, my thoughts sound like I'm a mental hospital patient. But I couldn't help it. Something just wasn't right.

A bang came from the bathroom.

"Damon?" I whispered. He groaned something completely foreign and then rolled onto his side. I sighed at him, and then gently tugged his arms away from my waist. Once I was free, I stood up and wandered towards the bathroom.

"Hello?"

Ah, stupid horror movie cliche!

I couldn't help it though. I'd always wanted to be the dumbass girl with the big breasts who called 'hello? Is anyone there?' at the murderer as he made a sound.

I pushed the bathroom door open and crept over to the mirror. I felt like making another cliche moment, so I pulled the mirror open to look inside the small cupboard. Then, dropping my eyes down to the sink, I closed the mirror.

Only when I looked back up, I let out a terrified scream.

"CAROLINE?!"

I spun around frantically, hoping that this...blonde haired, messy clothed Caroline look a like would disappear immediatley. She had blood trickling down her fingertips and she gave me a weak smile.

"E-Elena?"

"N-no." I trembled. "It's..it's Nina."

She laughed nervously. "I...I missed you."

"Caroline, what the hell-"

My words were cut off by Caroline's bloodcurling shriek. She slammed me against the wall, held my shoulders tightly and shoved her pale face into mine.

"You little bitch!" She screamed. "You let me die!"

"Damon?!" I cried. "Damon?!"

"Damon get save your perfect little ass now, Nina. Because you're going to die just like you let me and Tyler."

She opened her mouth, fangs piercing sharply, and then she sank them into the top of my shoulder. I screamed instantly just as Damon ran shirtless into the room and then ran straight up to Caroline. He seemed to have stabbed something into her back, because she pulled away from me and turned around.

There was a syringe full of vervain injected into her skin.

She reached her hand around and tugged it out, grinning at Damon. "Vervain can't stop me, Damon. Nothing can."

Damon growled. "You little bitch. If you ever lay a hand on Nina again, I swear to you I will-"

"Kill me?" Caroline smirked. "Damon, you can't kill what's already dead..."

Then, she literally jumped from the open window and was gone.

Immediatley, Damon ran towards me and took me in his arms. One of his fingers traced against the blood on my neck, whilst the other arm was held to his teeth and he bit it sharply.

Then his wrist pressed against my mouth.

"What the hell?!"

"But Caroline's dead!"

"Klaus killed her!"

"Does that mean Tyler's back as well?!"

"Oh my God, this is crap!"

"Guys shut up!" Damon snapped, banging an angry fist down on the table. Jeremy, Elena and Bonnie all shrank back on the couch and I enjoyed the 3 seconds of silence.