28. Love Sucks

Dear Diary,

A lot has changed in 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago, my sister attacked me. 2 weeks ago, I decided who I wanted to be with. 2 weeks ago, I found out who my Father was. 2 weeks ago, we had 14 days left before the night of the full moon.

14 days later, things are turning worse. So much worse, that I've even stopped using my stupid sarcastic comments and random sentences.

Damon's getting weaker. He really needs Klaus's blood, which is fine because he's going to have it this time tomorrow. He still has no idea about Stefan's deal with Klaus, and I'm glad. I know how much he loves his brother, no matter how hard he tries to hide it, he wouldn't want anything to happen to Stefan.

I haven't spoken to Elena, I haven't even seen her. I don't want to either. My head feels a lot better, and my cast got so annoying that I went back to the hospital and demanded I get something a lot lighter. My arm had already healed quite quicker, so they let me wear a bandage instead.

We still haven't found Caroline, or Tyler. Even Damon's starting to get worried as he's finally realizing the seriousness of this situation.

I'm drinking Damon's blood today. I decided not to drink Elijah's, and Damon fully agreed with my decision.

Miss Mystic Falls is on today. Sheriff Forbes, Caroline's Mom is searching for her daughter hysterically. She's asked the judges to make an announcement about it, asking if anybody knows anything about Caroline's whereabouts, to come forward.

Bonnie was supposed to fill in for Caroline, but refused to as she was against the idea. So guess what, diary? Damon told Sherriff Forbes that I would take her place, all because he wanted to see me in a tight dress. I don't care though, I mean, I'll have to see Elena but I'll get on with it. Anyways, Damon's my escort so he'll keep me safe.

I'm so confused, diary. Nothing seems to go right anymore. I think I'm falling in love with Damon, I think I'm going to make the wrong decisions in my new life as a vampire, and I think that lives are going to be lost tonight.

Dear Diary,

Love Sucks.

I closed my diary and looked in the mirror of the dressing room. My hair was curled perfectly and ended at my elbows, my makeup was effortlessly applied and my dress was a strapless blue.

From the mirror, I saw Damon enter and walk up to me. He looked amazing. His black hair was it's usual windblown, his body perfectly toned even behind the black tux he wore, and his eyes the compelling icy blue as always.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You ready?"

I nodded, taking a deep breath. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready."

"Come on, then." He whispered, taking my hand. He helped me stand up, and then placed my diary in my bag. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and we walked out of the dressing room together. Once we got to the staircase, I saw Elena and she returned my gaze.

She looked beautiful, and wore a thin strapped red dress. Her hair was tied up in a high pony tail, and she had dark red lip stick on.

"You gonna be alright?" Damon asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

He kissed my cheek and smiled. "See you in 5."

"Bye."

Damon walked down the stairs and got in line with the other escorts who were in alphabetical order, so of course Damon was next to Stefan. And since the girls were also lined in alphabetical order, I was next to Elena.