22. Undressing Damon

"Stefan, it's your birthday! Go Stefan! It's your birthday!" Damon sang weirdly as he followed Stefan downstairs Me and Bonnie had completely planned our little...super awesome barbeque sleepover and everyone apart from Stefan knew about it.

"What time?" Elena asked me, and I knew she meant for later.

I signalled 7 with my hands.

"Alright, I'm go gonna see Bonnie and the others! I'll see you later birthday boy!" I smirked as I stood up. I raced over to the door but Damon was suddenly in front of me glaring. Eventually, he smiled.

"No goodbye for me?"

And weirdly, I kissed his cheek.

"That was nice." He winked.

I slapped his chest. "Go drink your wolfsbane."

10 minutes later, me Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie, Jenna and Alaric were all in Elena's living room. We'd decorated the room with party banners and also made a huge fort with our pillows and blankets. We were all in pj's apart from Jenna and Alaric who would be leaving after they saw Stefan, and we'd ordered take out since the weather decided to spoil our amazing barbeque.

But luckily, I had a huge collection of saltannas!

So everything was fine!

Plus, there where potatoes! You know, the potatoes that they didn't have at the stupid smoothie bar? Those potatoes.

"When are they gonna get here?" Jeremy asked. Aw, he looked so cute! He was wearing little blue shorts with a shark t-shirt. He looked like an amazingly tall little 5 year old!

"Any minute now?" ELena guessed.

"Wait!" Caroline shouted, pressing a finger to her lips. "They're here."

"Hide!" I shouted.

We all hid in random hiding places and after not being able to find anywhere, I jumped on Ric's back. He seemed a little surprised but shrugged it off.

"Comfy up there?" He asked.

I giggled. "Yeah, it's all big and squishy."

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"Oh, not only fat. Obese."

Ric laughed a bit and then we all grew deadly silent as footsteps were heard near the door. It opened, and Stefan and Damon walked through.

"SURPRISE!"

Stefan kinda jumped out of his bunny drinking boots. Damon laughed hysterically, and I jumped off Ric's back to head over to the 2 of them.

"Happy Birthday!" I cried and wrapped my arms around Stefan. He laughed into my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Your idea?" He raised an eye-brow.

"Me? No! It was all Klaus!"

"Never expected him to be the party throwing type." He admitted.

"He has a soft spot for bunny drinkers." I joked.

"Alright, give him to me!" Elena laughed as she practically threw herself on Stefan and kissed his lips. Everyone started saying happy birthday and yadda yadda yadda. And eventually we decided to open presents.

"They're in Elena's room, I'll go get them!" I said, and then sprinted up the stairs into Elena's girly girly room. Only, when I turned back round, Damon was there.

"What do you want?" I snapped. I really wasn't happy with Damon, he had just annoyed the hell out of me.

"Ouch, what's that tone for?"