10. The awkward moment when your forced to share a bed with a Salvatore

10. The Awkward Moment Where You're Forced To Share A Bed With A Salvatore

"STELENA!" I screamed as the couple finally enterred the room. Elena looked pretty tired whereas Stefan seemed like his normal bunny drinking self.

"Wassup brotha!" Damon sang from the bed he lay on.

"Hey guys." Stefan said. He closed the door, dumped the 2 suitcases down and then wrapped an arm around a sleepy Elena. "She's sleepwalking."

"No, I'm not." She refused. "Oh, a bed!" And then literally flung herself out of Stefan's arms and rushed over onto the bed opposite Damon's. She pulled away the blankets, snuggled in, and then closed her eyes.

"N'aaawh, she's a cutie!" I squealed.

"Yeah, a real keeper." Damon added. Stefan frowned at him and then walked over to the bed that Elena was already asleep on.

"Where is everyone sleeping then?" He asked.

"Me and Nina are sharing." Damon explained.

"Really?" Stefan asked. "I would have thought you'd wanted to share with Elena."

"She did." Damon replied. "But I didn't want to share with you. So, kaboom. You're with your girl and I'm with this little 'un."

"He called you a bunny drinking camel." I added. Stefan rolled his eyes and then wrapped both his arms around Elena. He whispered something in her ear and then kissed her forehead, then her cheek, then her shoulder.

"Please no more!" Damon moaned. "It's disgusting. Ew."

"It's cute!" I cooed. "Look at them. They're so Stelena."

"What are we then?" Damon asked. "We're either Dina or Nimon or Namon. Or Nidamon, or Damina. Or Dinina."

"I like Dinina." I said. "But we're not a couple, so no Dinina."

"So?" He questioned. "We don't need to be a couple to have a nickname. Just think of it as a partner in crime name."

"SHUT UP!"

Me and Damon both looked over to the bed and saw Elena grimacing at us furiously. It was kind of scary.

"Sorry." She whispered. "I'm cranky."

I nodded. "It's okay Kaplunk. We'll buy you the apple and then you can disect it."

"Huh?" Elena asked.

"You're dreaming." I whispered in a trance kind of way. "You're called Kaplunk. And you want to disect apples."

"I do?"

"Yes."

"Okay, night then." And then she dropped back down into Stefan's arms, who was biting back laughter at how funny Elena was when she was sleepy and crank.

"Night Stelena." Damon sang.

"Night Dinina." Stefan whispered back. Then, he closed his eyes and me and Damon where left in silence.

"So..." I said, keeping my voice a whisper so we wouldn't wake anyone up.

"So get in." Damon said casually and then threw back the blankets. Awkwardly and nervously, I slipped underneath them and watched as Damon also got under. He spread the blankets over us and though my back was turned to him, I felt his gaze on me.

"You're staring at me." I said.

"Yup."

"Are you gonna stop?"

"Nope." He replied.

"Why not?"

"Because...I want to cuddle."