37. Bourbons, bourbons, bourbons

At the grill, Damon was completely ignoring me and honestly, I was getting annoyed. Shouldn't I be the one to ignore him? I mean, he did attempt and nearly kill me. He had some nerve.

I think Bonnie noticed me death glaring Damon. "Nina, let's go to the bathroom."

I forced a smile. "Yeah, ok."

I brushed past Damon, Elena, Ric, Jenna, and Jeremy, and then enterred the bathroom with Bonnie. I went over to the sink, and imagined it was Damon.

"Hi, Damon. Would you like me to drown you?" In my head, the sink said yes. So I put the plug in the drain, and then turned the tap on. Bonnie raised her eye-brow at me, and then spun me round.

"We need to talk." She said.

"What about?"

"Well, when you came in and I hugged you...I got a kind of...vision thing. And basically, I saw you die."

I shrugged my shoulders. I'd guessed Bonnie had saw something horrifying when she hugged me, and then flung back into Jeremy screaming "holy crap!" and blaming it on a random thought of being a jelly baby and having her heat bitten off.

"Yeah...Damon got angry and almost killed me. But I had his blood in my system so his blood actually healed me and I didn't die. But that didn't stop him from thinking that I was dead, and then digging a hole ready to bury me in."

Bonnie's mouth dropped open. "That jerk!"

I nodded. "Yeah. Just don't tell anyone though."

"I promise."

"Can we get back to the rest of them?" I asked. "I'd like the sink to die alone."

Bonnie laughed. "Yeah, come on."

We walked back through to the table and I sat down on Elena's knee. Everyone seemed used to my random actions by now so they didn't question it.

"I could really use a toothbrush at the minute." Bonnie said as she sat down next to Jeremy.

"Why?" Elena asked.

"Cause Jeremy's breath smells like a fish."

I nodded in agreement, and Jeremy breathed all over her face. I smiled sadly, because if me and Damon were still together, he'd probably be asking me if his breath smelt alright. And I'd tell him that it was horrible, and then he'd kiss me just for the hell of it.

"You ok?" Elena asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm...fine. I'm just...gonna go get a drink."

I stood up and quickly ran over to the bar. I looked back, and saw Elena slap Damon's head. I guess it was obvious that I was upset about Damon. I shrugged it off and looked at the bartender.

"Can I get a bourbon without you annoyingly demanding my ID?"

"Nope." He said, smirking.

I eyed him. "This isn't over."

"Yes it is." A voice came from my side. I looked to my right, and saw that Damon had sat next to me on the barstools. He looked into the mans eyes and glared.

"2 bourbons, on the house, and refils if she wants them."

Then, the bartender hurried off to make our drinks. I awkwardly looked at Damon, giving him a tiny little smile, and he just smirked at me.

"What?"

"You." He said. "You're so intense when you want to be."

"Says the one who's been ignoring me." I said.