36. Ok, so I miss my vamps

                                                               ***2 Days Later***

What is the meaning of life anymore? That's right. THere is none. I want to die. I want to curl up in a ball and die because I...I just can't live without Damon. What's the point of living if-

Relax. I'm kidding. I'm not Bella Swan. My world wasn't going to stop spinning because of some guy. So I had called Elena, lied to her and said that me and Damon broke up for random reasons and I'd went home to get some space. Of course, everyone believed. Oh, and I also didn't mention anything about Stefan as Damon sent me a text saying 'Stefan's gone. Don't mention anything.'

"Ready for school?" Mom asked.

"Ready set go!" I screamed, grabbing my bag and running down the stairs. Dad ruffled my hair and frowned at me.

"I have the strangest child."

"But you love her!" I grinned.

Dad kissed my forehead. "I do. Now, go to school you crazy women."

"Ok, daddy!" I said and skipped outside to the car. I jumped inside the passenger seat and good old mother drove me the 10 minute drive to school in silence. Well, not silence. I was singing the gummy bear song the whole time.

"I'll be singing that damn song all day." Mom grumbled as she parked.

I grinned. "Oh I'm a gummy bear, yes I'm a-"

"Go on, get out!"

I giggled. "By Mom!"

I jumped out of the car and then enterred my high school again. I had no friends. Well, I did but I kept to myself a lot. I spent most of my time with Tyler. So I guess I was a loner now. Woo.

Oh well. I had a free period first so I was going to the library. I'd texted Rick and he said that he'd come and help me out with finding out about my families history. So I would be seeing him soon.

I got to the schools library, sat down on a bean bag chair with my labtop and then messed around on solitare for about 5 minutes before Rick came in. Was it weird to have a little crush on him? Haha, I know. Weird.

"Hey Nina." He smiled, pulling out a chair.

"Not cool." I glared. "Get your butt on a bean bag Mr."

Rick smirked, and then dropped down onto the bean bag next to me. I handed him my laptop and he pulled up google.

"So what exactly are you looking for?"

"Well, Katherine came into my room and said that my blood isn't exactly human. She said that I should look up some family history."

"So you wanna look down the Pierce family bloodline?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Let me know when you've found something interesting."

Rick opened his mouth to protest, but I smirked and pressed play on my ipod, leaning back and listening to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. (A.N: Which by the way, is probably one of the most amazing bands ever! Check 'em out!)

After about 3 songs, Rick pulled my headphones out and I glared at him.

"Is there anywhere I can hook this to a printer?"

"Maybe the printer?" I smirked, pointing at it. Rick nodded and went off to print some stuff he'd found. When he returned, he handed the paper to me.

"Birth records?" I asked.

"And death."

"What does this have to do with-"

"Just read it Nina." He said.

Nodding, I scanned my eyes across the papers and red various names which meant nothing to me at all. After several minutes, I got amazingly bored. But on the last page with dates going back to the 1400's, my eyes went wide.

"Katherine had a daughter?"

"How do you think the bloodlne kept going?" Rick smirked.

"But...her daughter's last name isn't Pierce?"

"No. Katherine's daughters name was Christina Morality."

"My name's Nina..."

"Focus Nina." Rick said. "Think hard. Who's last name is Morality?"

"I don't know!"

"It's Elijah's."

(A.N: I just made Morality up cause I can't remember his last name! :) )

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I gasped. "So...so Elijah...and Katherine...they...me...related...he's-"

"Elijah's your great, great, great, great, great grandfather."

"Oh boy..." I said, gasping. "Does that mean I'm part of the werewolf bloodline?"

"No, that was only Klaus. What you are, is a part of the Original bloodline." Rick explained. "So you have original blood inside of you."

"Oh eek." I whispered.

"Oh, and can I also tell you something which Elijah happened to tell me earlier?" Rick asked.

"You may."

"You're not Katherine's doppleganger. You're her daughters."

"Oh." I said. "Is that bad?"

"Considering every doppleganger is born for a reason, yes. You weren't meant for the sacrifice. Elena was. But Klaus has now turned her into a werewolf. So, there's obviously a second curse of some kind. And that's the one that you're intended for."

"Stupid vampires!" I groaned.

Rick sighed. "We'll figure it out though, I promise."

"Mmm, okay." I said. "Wanna go to starbucks?"

"Wont you miss 2nd period?"

"Fine, Mr Buzz kill." I grumbled.

Rick laughed and then stood up, pulling me with him. I slid my laptop back into my bag and Rick smiled at me.

"How about tonight I'll pick you up and take you to the grill? You'll see all the others and it'll be a lot of fun."

I thought about Damon, and thought maybe we should be friends? Was that a good idea? Yes.

"Sure that'll be fun. I've missed my daily dose of vampire drama."

"Alright, you get to class and I'll tell the others, yeah?"

I smiled. "Yeah. See you later."

And as I trailed along to the canteen to buy some water, I thought hard. How would Damon react to knowing I could possibly die again? Would he care? Or would he intend to kill me like last time?

Ugh. Stupid vampire.

Still, I missed him like crazy.