NOT AN UPLOAD! WELL A TINY BIT IS, BUT THIS IS MOSTLY A RANT!

{ Hi guys. Yeah, you probably hate me because I "randomly" decided to stop uploading this story. People have been giving me all types of crap/abuse/pure shit about why I haven't been uplaoding and it's getting way out of hand. 

As most of you have noticed, this story is quite a happy story.

Unfortunatley, when you're going through a rough time filled with depression, anxiety, family death/problems, and other mental issues, you don't exactly want to write happy things.

Right, so THAT'S why I havent beem uploading lately.

THAT'S why i've been paying more attention to my other stories. Because if you've read Love Like A Delinquent, Under His Skin, When Scars Become Stars, then you should know that even though there are happy scenes, the plot is upsetting. 

When you're as upset as I am at the minute, uploading happy and random chapters isn't exactly on your mind. Depression is a serious illness, and even after explaining it to people, explaining that depression is why i haven't been updating this, they just continue to give me crap.

"that's no excuse for not updating."

"get over it."

"so what? just upload."

well guys, i wish it was that easy. the only reason i update my other stories every few days is because they're easier to write because they're not always random and happy. 

i just can't write about nina & damon having some nice, caffeine infected conversation when i am feeling like shit.

ok? so i'm sorry i haven't updated. i just kind of thought that my own mental health was a little more important than a longer wait for an upload. 

i haven't given up on this story by any means. i was actually gonig to upload in a few days but this abuse i've been getting is just getting way too out of hand.

of course i know that not all of you have been doing this, and i apologize to the people who have been waiting patiently.

but to the people who have been demanding uploads and being horrible to me? 

nina would not be happy with you guys.

..............

i'm not always a weirdly angry person, i'm usually quite insane and shit(: but yeah, just thought i needed to rant to the cyber bullies who have been being quite mean.

so, this story will be uploaded sometime next week, and hopefully, i wont get more abuse for making you guys wait 3 - 7 days....

but since i haven't updated in forever, here's a little 2 minute chapter..}

*Nina's Pov*

"Oh my God, Damon! You absolute SOB!"

"What's an SOB?"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Nina, I believe that is an SOAB?"

I slapped Damon as hard as I could but Damon being the freakishly strong vampire, laughed at me and grabbed my wrists.Twisting me around in his grip, his arms wrapped around my waist and his nose nuzzled into my neck.

"Go awaaaaaaay,"

"Nope,"

"I can't believe that you and Bonnie just did that!"

Basically, Damon and Bonnie had pulled the worst April fools day trick on me. It wasn't even nice. It had scared the hell out of me. I mean...it was horrible. And the weird part? April Fools day was months away.

"But aren't you glad that you're not gonna get fat?" Damon asked, his bourbon breath hitting against my neck.

"Well yeah but.."

"And aren't you glad that you don't have to stop drinking coffee?"

"Yeah but-"

"And aren't you glad that-"

"Ugh Damon, shut up you douche! You made me think I was pregnant! So.Not.Cool!"

Damon rolled his eyes and playfully kissed my shoulder. "It was a little cool..."

"Yeah but-"

"Shh," he cut me off by pressing his icy lips to mine and it silenced me immediatley. Taking in his cool breath, I smiled into the kiss and pulled away a little bit.

"So I'm not pregnant?"

Damon shook his head. "What did I tell you when we first met?"

"That vampires can't reproduce..."

Damon gave me his playful smirk.

"But we love to try,"

<3