6. Showdown with Tyler

"Nina, hurry up!" I heard Damon call from downstairs. I rolled my eyes though, and then slipped back into the clothes I had been wearing yesterday. Sadly though, this only included a pair of blue skinnies, a white vest top and a beanie hat. So it was raining outside and I had no jacket. Great, I thought to myself.

Once I'd pulled on my shoes, i ran downstairs to meet Damon who was leaning against the door in all black. His eye-brows were raised and his mouth smirking.

"It's raining outside Nina. You might get sick." He said.

"Well I don't have a jacket." I pointed out.

Damon rolled his eyes and then grabbed a black hoodie from the banister. In split seconds, he was behind me and gently puttign the sleeves over my arms. Then, he zipped it up and turned me round to face him.

"All better?" He asked.

"Yes. Thankyou."  I smiled.

"Come on, then." He smirked and opened the door. We walked through and out to the rain, then Damon opened the door to a black Jeep - holding it up for me. I smiled...maybe blushing a little and then climbed into the seat. Damon of course, was in the drivers side in no time.

"So what movie are we seeing?" I wondered as we began speeding down the road.

"Hmm." Damon mused. "No chick flicks, no sob hards, no vampire movies..."

"So basically you don't want to see any movies that are out?" I raised an eye-brow. Damon just nodded though, and then laughed.

"Movie's bore me. Unless...it's something purely sexual." He waggled his eye-brows.

I rolled my eys. "Well you're not getting a 15 year old into a movie based around sex."

Damon looked at me. "Compulsion, remember?"

"No, Damon." I said. "No sex."

"Fine. Fine."

After a few more minutes, Damon's attention spam finally seemed to increase as his eye's widened. I looked at him with demand in my expression.

"What?"

"Looks like Mr. Puppy Dog wants an explanation." And then, Damon pulled the car to a hault. I was still confused though, and even more when Damon was suddenly out of the car. I looked to the backseat and then rolled down the window to stick my head out.

"Damon?" I called.

"Nina." He said, and was immediatley popping his head through my window. "Stay in the car."

"Why?"

"Beceause I told you to."

I nearly laughed. "And you think I'm going to listen to you? Because I'm not."

"Of course not." He said. "Because you're my little Katherine look-alike."

I sighed deeply and then got out of the car. Damon squinted his eyes and i realized that he was grimacing at the back of me, so I turned round and then almost jumped with shock.

"Tyler?"

"Hello Nina." Tyler smiled from where he stood in front of me. He looked as normal as ever - but there was something about the way he said my name which made me feel weird. He normally said it in a completely loved up voice, but now he said it like I was nothing.

"What are you doing Tyler?" I asked as he began walking closer to me. I took a step back and slammed into Damon's chest. That didn't stop Tyler though. He gripped my wrist and pulled me close to him.