32. The evil vampire boyfriend of my werewolf sister

32. The Evil Vampire Boyfriend Of My Werewolf Sister

"Maxi!" I screamed as I ran down the hallway. Max waved at me and smiled, but dropped it once he saw my terrified expression.

"Nina, what's wrong?" He demanded.

"I...I...Oh God! It's my boyfriend! He...he just got...well...this maid came in and...you know, she seemed really nice. But then she started asking for money and we didn't give her it, so she shot him and...oh my God! He's dying! I told him I'd get help but I couldn't find anyone and..."

"And?" Max asked.

"Nah, screw it. Doesn't matter."

Max raised an eye-brow. "Was all that-"

"A big fat lie?" I smirked. "Possibly."

"There was no need for a lie."

"But there was a need for giving out false information for my own entertainment." I winked.

Max ruffled my hair. "You're cute."

"Cuter than spaghetti?"

"Spaghetti's not cute."

I slapped Max's shoulder hard and then tackled him to the ground. Then I sat on him and started hitting his head.

Damon walked around the corner.

"Is she beating you because you insulted spaghetti?" Damon asked, pulling me up by my arms. Max stood up, straightened out his hair and nodded.

"She's a keeper."

"Like you said yesterday." Damon noted. "Come on, Nina. Let's go see a movie?"

"But we're in Las Vegas!" I whined. "Why can't we go win a fortune in a game...my life will never be the same! Money, money, money-"

"See you later Max." Damon said as he pulled me down the hallway, singing a great ABBA song.

We got into a cab, and the taxi driver sang along with me to Damon's dissapointment. Jeremy, Elena and Bonnie were out in the pool. I wanted to go in, but the Final Destination death had really freaked me out. The guy that died that way had looked a bit like Stefan. Ah, I missed Stefan,

Damon missed Stefan.

Elena missed Stefan.

Even the damn bunnies missed his bunny drinking ass.

"5 large popcorns, please." I smiled to the goofy guy behind the counter. Damon chuckled in my ear, and then compelled the guy to let us have it for free. We walked into the theatre, and I ran to random people offering them some popcorn along with an ABBA song.

"Thankyou." A women smiled as I finished singing Mamma Mia and gave her the popcorn.

"Your welcome!" I shouted as I went back to sit with Damon.

"You're the most embarrassing girlfriend." Damon muttered as he placed his arm around me.

I sighed. "I know. But can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Go get me some popcorn."

Damon rolled his eyes, kissed my cheek and stood up. "Be right back."

I guessed there was a line because about 10 minutes later, Damon wasn't back. I finally got the urge to pee, and got up to walk to the bathroom at the front of the room. Once I got in, I..used the bathroom and then started washing my hands.

Suddenly, there was a person behind me. Someone who I never expected to see here of all places.

"Stefan?"