18. Voldermort is living on you

Before the story, I have started a new story which I'm actually going continue with! It's...yes another boring vampire story. Well it's not boring...i think. And it's got nothing to do with the vampire diaries! Besides the cover. That's actually why I'm writing this on here....i cannot make a cover! So, you beautiful people...does anyone have experiance with making super awesome covers? If so, I would really love for you to help me out! I would give you full credit and make sure that I tell everybody how super amazing you are in every single chapter! So please, please, help me out!

Anyway, I've probably bored the hell out of you. So here you go....

18. Voldermort is living on you

The next morning, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Jeremy and Elena were sitting on the couch playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. I sat down with them and killed them both as they chose rock and I chose paper.

"I won!" I grinned.

"You weren't even playing." Jeremy muttered.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're just jealous!"

Damon and Stefan walked in, Damon's face twisting in pain. Without realizing my stupidness, I rushed over to Damon and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I demanded.

"Freaking wolf bite." He growled. "It stings like a bitch."

"Where've you been?" I asked, looking at Stefan.

"We went to Rose to see if she knew a cure." He replied. "No luck. We couldn't even find her."

"Did you try calling her?"

"Of course." Damon muttered. I frowned at him and he sighed. "Sorry, I'm just a little cranky."

"You have a reason to be." I assured him. "Wait!"

"What?" Elena asked in alarm.

"I just thought of something so amazingly awesome that you guys might possibly love me forever if my calculation is correct!"

"Ok, so drop the fancy words and tell us." Damon urged.

"Elijah." I said, smiling. "He's one of the oldest vampires in history. Surely he has to know something about a cure."

"That's not a bad theory." Stefan said, smirking.

"Yeah, well done Nina." Jeremy called.

"Thankyou." I blushed. "But first, we've gotta wait for Elijah to even get here. And we don't know how long that could be. And we don't know how long werewolf bites take before they..."

"Well, we'll just have to wait." Damon shrugged.

We all went over to the living room and took a seat. I sat next to Damon, Elena with Stefan and Jeremy on his own. Eventually, the topic of the wolf bite came up again.

"I wish everyone would stop being so touchy about it." Damon snapped. "It could be a lot worse."

"How could it be worse?" Stefan asked.

"He could have Voldermort living on him?" I suggested. "You know, like in the 1st Harry Potter when Voldermort was on the back of the guys head?"

"Proffesor Quirrel?" Damon guessed.

"That's the one!"

"Wait, you like Harry Potter?" Jeremy asked, surprised.

Damon rolled his eyes, but then shrugged. "Have you read the last one?"

"No..." Jeremy said.

"Don't. I was on the urge of crying!" Damon gasped, fake drama in his eyes. I slapped the back of his head and was going to say something, but then my phone cut me off.

It was a text.

From Matt.

Hey gorgeous. I'm off work tonight so I was thinking I could take you out for dinner?

I replied. Dinner? I'm not the Queen of England, I'm fine with casual.

Matt: Thank God! ;) How about we grab some food at the grill and then I'll be incredibly cheesy and show you how to play pool.

Me: Sounds good :) What time?

Matt: I have no idea where you live so I can't be an amazing date and pick you up...so what about I meet you at the grill at 7?

Me: I'll see you there :)

Matt: Can't wait x

I put my phone away and then looked at the curious eyes watching me. Giving them stern looks, I sighed. "Can't you guys mind your own buisness?"

"Sorry..." they all murmured.

"Was it your boyfriend?" Damon asked.

"Matt isn't my boyfriend." I snapped. "He's not even a friend."

"But you're going on a date?" Elena asked.

"Well, yeah. But I hardly know him." I explained.

"What's the plan then?"

"I'm meeting him at the grill at 7." I smiled, blushing? No I wasn't!

I didn't fall for guys so easily. Apart from Damon. He had me wrapped around his finger in no time. But I couldn't go back to thinking like that. And tonight was my shot to get over him...

                                                       ***At The Grill***

"You look amazing." Matt smiled as he brought over two coke's to our table. I sipped on mine and giggled.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I giggled. Matt laughed with me and ran a hand through his hair.

"So what's your story?" He asked. "How come I've never heard of you before?"

"Well, I lived in another part of Virginia." I explained. "And I guess my parents...didn't want me to find out about Elena. So that's why I never really met people."

Man, I missed my parents. I didn't show it, but secretly I wanted my Daddy. I was a complete Daddy's girl. Mom? Not so much. That's why I felt horrible for Elena. She'd told me how her adoptive parents had died in a car crash that she was also involved in. Stefan saved her. The perfect Romeo.

Like Damon.

No. Not the time Nina.

"What about you?" I asked as I started to doze off. "Are you the stero-typical school guy?"

"What does that mean?" He smirked.

"Well, you're blonde, you're cute. And if you're the quarter back on the football team, then you're the stero typical heart throb guy." I explained.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked slowly.

"Of course not!"

"Good, cause I'm the quarter back." Matt smiled.

I nodded, trying to get into the conversation. But I couldn't. All I could think about was Damon. Would he be ok? What would I do if he didn't survive? How would I cope? No, that's too dramatic Nina. Get back to Matt, he's here to help you get over Damon.

Wait, so was I just using Matt? Was I on the rebound?

My phone, once again cut me off.

Damon: Get your ass back at the house. Elijah's here.

______________________________________________

2nd paragraph where i talk about unimportant things...
I'm sorry this chapter is so icky. It's nearly 2 AM and I am so tired -_-
I promise that the next chapter will be better and not rushed and more about Damon's little situation. I hope you guys will keep voting and commenting and reading! :D