5. Spending too much time with an idiot

Haley's POV  

I buckled my seat belt and put the key in the car. The car turned on perfectly with an impressive loud roar and growl before I chucked my bag at the backseats and turned to face the front again.

"Nice." Dante commented with a smirk. "Just like the driver."

"Too bad the passenger isn't or else this car would've awesome." I retorted not even bothering to glance at him or else he would try and out do my comeback.

"Ouch." He held his heart. "That hurt." He sarcastically mocked me and rubbed his eye pretending to be crying.

"Put your seatbelt on, cry baby." I demanded shaking my head. Why on earth did I let him in my car? Let me answer; I was an idiot just like he was only maybe I was an even bigger idiot.

"Only on one condition." He smirked rubbing his hands together like an evil genuis- too bad he was only the evil part. I had a very strong feeling that this wasn't going to be good. "Kiss me." He grinned showing off his true intentions.

"WOAH!" I screamed in horror. "NO WAY!" I could feel my puke slowly travelling up my throat and ready to burst out my mouth like a water hosepipe that had been left open.

"Then no seatbelt tesoro." He said with a fake sad face as if I could fall for his 'puppy dog face'.

"You're forgetting one small thing, you bad boy wannabe." I smiled.

"What's that?" He asked still smirking as if he was sure I'd give my first kiss away to him. He could dream on and go steal someone else's and whatever else he wanted.

"It's my car." I pointed out. "So I should be bossing you around."

"But you see I'm your partner for biology . . ." he started off, ". . . so if I'm late both our grades go down the drain. Not that I'm worried." Suddenly it felt like someone had smacked the back of my head. He was right. We both had to be in every lesson an we still didn't know what our project was.

"You know what you're right." I mumbled grinning as suddenly an idea popped into my head. I smashed my foot in the exhaust and the car shot forwards making DANTE fly out if his seat and bounce up and down. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

He was being thrown around in his seat as I drove the car furiously over the speed bumps purposely making the car jump along with Dante.

"I . . . Told you . . . To put on . . . Your seat belt." I spoke in between my giggling and laughter.

"I'm so going to get you back after today."  He growled and he definitely looked pissed off but oh well he probably deserved it for whatever he was going to me later. I swerved the car as I saw an empty parking and did a perfect parallel park and took the key out of the car before spinning it on my index finger.

"Wow!" Dante gasped. "That was-"

"What, are you amazed I can drive better than you or that I am a SUPERB driver?" I grinned interrupting him and winked at him playfully.

"You're a good driver but no way are you better than me." Dante commented as he patted my thigh and shook his head.

"Oi, bitch move, that's my spot." A feminine voice screamed. I turned to my left to be faced by the school's most nastiest, sluttiest and most caked up bitch.

"What do you want, b*tch?" I spat at her.

"You've parked in my space . . . fugly." She mimicked me.

"Sorry, I don't listen to whinging, bitchy attention seekers." I cursed her and smirked.

"What did you say?" She shrieked.