26. Hidden from me.

Gosh, I was so stupid. We had to get out of here now! If we didn't then we were all putting our lives at risk and asking to be hurt and that wasn't something I was willing to do.

I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute just thinking about the person behind the door while I did my best to put on a brave face but it clearly didn't show because Dante wrapped his arms tightly around me and began to place small kisses on my neck to try and calm my nerves down.

"Now is not the time to be making out!" Hissed Juli as she quickly snapped out of her trance and glared at me.

"Jeez, woman. Calm down. There's no need to be jealous." Dante chuckled slightly, clearly he was trying to ease the tension and was hoping that whoever was at the door would go away ... but I don't think that would be happening any time soon.

"I know you're in there." The creepy voice spoke out once again however, this time my brain finally understood who it was and I felt a small tear run down my face. "Haley..."

This was the same guy who killed Dante's best mate. The same guy who got Blake's girlfriend to cheat on him and break his heart and trust at the same time. The same guy who made Spike break Jase's arm and tortured him continuously for four months. The same guy who got Chris in a three month coma. The same guy who made his father send Jase, Blake, Chris and Dante to the most dangerous and life threatening tasks. This was the same guy who I thought was a gentleman but I found out was the furthest thing from it.

"Chika, who is it?" Dante suddenly realizing that behind the door was clearly someone I did not like. Someone who had ruined lives and destroyed people just like his father had done. Taking that into consideration since he was here it meant either Spike had sent him, he was here to the 'job' himself or he was here for revenge.

"Flynn... Flynn's here." And with just those three words Dante removed his arms around me and punched the wall near the TV. He tensed and his hands were clenched into fists. If it hadn't been for Blake and Jase holding back Dante and Chris sprawled on Dante's back then he would've probably ripped the door open and slaughtered the vile guy outside.

"Haley, darling, I know you're here and I hear you're with a guy." Flynn's creepy voice pitched up again and I no longer felt safe and comfortable like I one had around the guy. Knowing what he had done and who he had done it to not only made me angry but frightened because of the extent he carried it out too.

"You need to open the door." Blake finally spoke up as he turned his face from the door to look at me sympathetically.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Dante walked up to his best mate and grabbed him by his collar before yanking him close to his face so he glare angrily at him. "You want her to die? So much for compassion and love and I'm meant to be the heartless one!"

"Idiot, maybe he has a reason!" Snapped Chris as quietly as he could in return to Dante's response.

"Well I'd love to hear it so we can all send Haley to her death-"

"Haley and Charlie will be here so that he'll think it's just them and he doesn't have anything against the pair so he'll let them be. Chris and Juli will go turn the car on and wait for us while Haley and Charlie convince no one else is here but them and delay Flynn. Meanwhile Jase, you and I will hide somewhere ready to jump out if anything dodgy happens." Blake whispered and even though I must admit it was a good plan, the only flaw was it had me in it.

"Why can't I be by her side?" Dante scoffed as he gritted his teeth and looked like he was about to punch Blake. Good lord, Dante may need to learn to control the jealousy within him because the more Blake explained, the more it was made clear that Flynn and Dante in the same room just spelled trouble.