23. Second disaster date

I could feel a strong arm wrapped around my waist as it held me very close towards them. His body heat was enough to stop me from feeling cold from this morning breeze we were currently having. Without even opening my eyes I knew that it was Dante who was pulling us close together and making me feel rather squished under his slightly possessive hold.

If you listened very carefully you could hear his soft breathing as it also ran down my neck, sending several tingles down my body. I was just about to try and make an attempt to turn around so I could wrap my arms around Dante's body when suddenly one of the most annoying songs I had ever heard erupted into the room, almost blasting my eardrums.

"I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world." Jase sang rather terribly at the top of his lungs trying to sync himself with the singer but failed miserably. "Life in plastic, it's fantastic."

"Shut the heck up!" Dante grumbled as he removed one of his arms around me and grabbed his pillow under his head and slammed it on his ears to try and reduce the noise but at this volume I doubt any noise could be reduced.

"You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere." This time we heard a new voice and I could tell it was Chris singing but I instantly opened my eyes and cracked up. I sat upright and burst into a fit of laughter. "Imagination, life is your creation. Come on, Barbie, let's go party!"

Chris was in nothing but his yellow pj shorts which just passed his knees and since he was shirtless I'm guessing when Juli came in here she would be glancing at him because I knew that under the covers Dante was shirtless wearing only his black cargo shorts and I still wanted to glance at his abs.

Jase on the other hand was wearing a purple LA Lakers tank top which clung on his chest and abs (I swear, it's so difficult to be living with such gorgeous looking guys) along with a plain white pair of shorts.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Dante growled now as he grabbed the duvet and yanked it over his head. He slammed his hands over his ears now trying different techniques to see which would work.

I know I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep seeing as we were all just as stubborn as one another so I decided to listen to Jase's horrible singing and Chris' horrible dancing.

Suddenly, Juli entered the room gliding in her socks wearing Chris' red elmo t-shirt that came mid-thigh for her, she had short black pj shorts underneath but they were covered. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied up and she was holding a brush in her hand.

"You know you want to." Juli wiggled her eyebrows at me and threw the brush on to my lap and I shrugged.

"If you can't beat them, join them." I giggled and held the brush in my hand before getting up and standing next to Juli.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere." Blake whispered in my ear that Dante wanted to do that, I could feel my cheeks burn up but I ignored him and I sang cheerfully while at the same time dancing like a sugar hyped six year old on their favourite candy. "Imagination, life is your creation."

Juli took the brush from my hands and began to sing the next part which I'm guessing she had planned seeing as she was trying to indirectly describe herself.

"I'm a blonde bimbo girl, in a fantasy world. Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly. You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink-" But Juli got cut off when suddenly Dante sat upright before jumping on the bed so he was standing tall on it with two pillows in his hands.

The song blasted in the background but Juli, Chris, Jase and I all stopped singing and stood in a horizontal line next to one another with evil grins and smirks on our faces.