20. Hell would break loose tomorrow

"What do you want?" Dante growled as he protectively stood in front of me while at the same time placing one arm on my thigh to reassure he was there for me by making sure Spike could not see me properly and could not look directly into my eyes either.

"Answer my question first, pretty boy." Spike spat in Dante's face making Dante tense and clench his hands into fists almost as though he was getting ready to punch and murder the three of them before me right now.

"I don't have to answer-"

"We broke up and now we got back together." I snarled as I jumped down from the car's bonnet and took my place beside Dante. I hugged his arm to try and calm him down but also for my own protection to reassure myself that I was not alone with a dangerous thug and his minions. "Now explain why Mr Eggman is here with Twedle Dum and Tweedle Dee!"

A big smirk grew on Dante's face as he turned to face me and felt proud of my comeback but unfortunately I may have pissed off Spike because he looked redder than a tomato and he was shaking furiously. His minions looked like German shepherds that were about to be released to go bite people they did not like - in this case it was us.

"Why did you not come to the gang's meeting today?" Spike growled through his gritted teeth trying his best to hold back but clearly he was having issues holding back and looked like any second now it would be a one vs three fight.

"I had school, social events, gatherings, I had to revise, I had to go jump off a cliff, win over my girlfriend, then smoke and finally avoid bastards like you." Dante listed and I was doing my best not to laugh so I shoved my face into Dante's back so that I would not erupt into laughter and cause even more tension.

"Well, clearly someone forgot our deal." Spike smirked before cracking his knuckles. "TONY!"

Out of nowhere I felt huge, cold hands being clasped around my waist and pulling my back. "DANTE." I screamed making Dante quickly turn around before one arm tightened itself around my stomach making me feel sick and faint while his other hand held a thin cold steel blade against my neck.

"You bloody-"

"Tony." Spike ordered and instantly the tall giant who looked like he was on steroids held the knife even tighter against my neck until I could feel the blade almost pierce my neck. If he pushed the blade any more I'm pretty sure my neck would be cut and would begin to bleed. Unfortunately, just for me he managed to press it even harder until a loud shriek made it's way out of my mouth since now it was starting to hurt and sting. I could feel a drop of blood escape from my neck and my neck throb in pain. "Stand back and she won't get hurt."

"Let her go." Dante demanded stopping in his track in fear that if he came any closer to me he would end up with a dead girlfriend who he only had for a few minutes anyways.

"Will you come to the next meeting?" Spike smirked knowing he now had the upper hand seeing as Dante felt his protective and possessive side come out making sure I would not get harmed. Dante stood there glancing over at me then back to Spike before punching the bonnet of his car and making a huge dent in it.

"Yes, just let her go!" He spat not turning around and instantly the Tony guy threw me towards Dante but I accidentally tripped up over my own feet because of the force of the push and I fell on my knees while scraping them at the same time. Dante turned around instantly hearing the thud before coming over to my side and helping me up. "I swear to god, if you ever hurt her again or try to, you won't have any balls and any members left in your gang! This is between us, let it stay between us!"

"We shall see about that, you-"

In less that a second Dante grabbed both the dagger and gun out of Tony's hand and back pocket before grabbing Spike in a head lock making him stop his sentence and stand in shock.