27. Man behind

"Hey, Chika. wake up. We're here." I recognized the voice as Dante's and decided to ignore it so that I could try and fall back asleep. As you could probably tell I love my sleep and when someone tries to wake me up I shall either end up murdering them or not giving them any attention so they can leave me on my own. "Haley, chika, get up. Everyone is waiting for you inside the building."

"But I don't want to go." I groaned and hugged the bed I was sleeping on (that's me simply sprawled across the three seats). That's when I could feel someone tickling my legs and making their way up to my stomach which happened to be my most ticklish spot. My legs seemed to have a mind of their own as they started to fidget and twitch slightly while the warm fingers brushed against my bare stomach. "Haley, stop right there or else I won't be able to stop myself."

"Oh, really?" He chuckled with a playful glint in his voice. Clearly, his teenage and hormonal male brain thought I trying to lead him on so that an inappropriate event would untold inside the car. "What are you going to do?"

"Dante stop being so hor-"

"Mwahaha." He chuckled evilly before pulling me closer towards him. He began to use his fingers to tickle my neck, legs and waist. Unable to control myself, my body kept jerking forwards and back while I was screaming like a hyaena and wiggling about as though someone was trying to kidnap me.

God, sometimes I wish that I wasn't as ticklish as I was because I'm sure you could tickle me to death within like ten seconds flat. Other disadvantages were that even if someone poked me I would jump or look like I was some sort of crazy girl who was having spasms of some sort.

He began to tickle my stomach and I instantly opened my eyes, flinging myself forward and tried to clutch my stomach and try cover up as much skin as possible but it was a fail as Dante held down both my hands with just one of his while the other began to torture my stomach. He was clearly enjoying me screaming in pain and almost falling off the car seat while he stood there looking like the handsome version of the devil.

"D-Dante ... AHH ... stop... haha.. Dante... you pri-"

"No swearing now, chika." He winked at me as he interrupted my speech before continuing his evil and tortuous actions. The second his hand brushed a little higher, my leg flung itself forward smacking Dante right in the ribs- and unfortunately with my bad luck it smacked him right in his wound. It clearly did not help that my weak was NOT a weak one so obviously it had inflicted some pain. "Oh fuc-"

"No swearing." I stole his line and bit my lip before quickly sitting up and moving closer towards him. I wiped away the tears of joy, pain or whatever the heck tickling people was. "I'm sorry, Dante. I didn't meant to kick you... it's just sometimes my legs think they can detach themselves and have a live of their own.

"It's ok, I guess I had that coming, huh?" He shook his head with a small smile and helped me get out the car before turning around.

"I did warn you that I wouldn't be able to stop what was to come." I honestly felt very guilty right now for kicking his wound even though in some ways he did deserve it. Tickling people was not how it was in the movies where the girl just giggles and fidgets, girls can scream and roll around like monkeys when they get tickled. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok." He chuckled but I could tell that I had just put pain back into his wound considering the fact that when I had woken up an hour ago he said it was fine (and I made sure he was since I blackmailed him to tell the truth) so I had managed to go back to sleep peacefully knowing everyone was alright.

"You're a bad liar." I retorted and quickly ran up to him. I stood infront of him before flinging my arms around him and resting my head against his chest. "I am sorry so stop lying that it doesn't hurt."