14. A party I will never forget

"Hey, you ready?" Flynn called from downstairs as he shuffled across the corridor.

"Yeah, coming." I shouted back at him. I quickly looked back in the mirror to make sure I looked fine and rather presentable then I left his room before going downstairs. I saw a pair of shoes he was giving to me to wear ... I really hope that he had a good taste in fashion and clothing because most guys throw on random clothes and it just turns out to look good on them- wish girl's could do that.

"I thought these shoes would look the best for your dress." He chuckled holding out a pair of black gem stud heeled ankle boots... wow... Flynn was by the far one of the best guys I had ever met, I mean I hardly knew him but I felt like I could trust him... not completely but it was there.

"Wow, first guy I know who has good taste for girls' clothing." I giggled not realizing that had slipped from my mouth.

"Before you think I roll the other way or something, I only know all this because of my sister, she's around your age and she's always trying on different clothes." He explained blushing slightly red. "I'm into girls not guys..."

"Right, I see. That's awesome." I smiled and shuffled his hair for him trying to mess around with him. I then took my own shoes off before quickly putting on the ones that Flynn had given me to wear. I made sure to be extra cautious as I put them on because they weren't my shoes that I could have easily replaced. "Done."

"Let's go then, m'lady." He slipped his hand smoothly into mine and opened the door before leading me outside like a true gentleman. He pulled out his car keys from his back pocket and unlocked the door before walking over to my side of the car and opening my car door AND helping me get in. 

"Wow, so hard to come across a true gentleman nowadays." I smiled as he closed the door and clearly he heard it as he chuckled slightly.

Flynn got into the car and looked at me. "I don't know what kind of guys you hang around with but you deserve to with a gentleman every day rather than an idiot or a jerk."

He caressed my cheek before turning the car on as it roared to life and woke up. He turned on the radio and instantly the song Higher by The Saturdays exploded into the car:

I'm doing nothing;

'Cause then at least I'm doing nothing wrong.

And I'm gon' staying on my own,

And turn off my telephone,

If nothing's gained then nothing's won.

Yeah, you can tell them,

Yeah, you can say whatever;

I don't care, yeah.

And if you wanna play it cool,

Then I got news for you,

It's getting hotter, hotter in here...

So, when I speak, listen

This is my decision,

And you keep on missing out the words (oh, oh, oh)

So when I speak, listen,

'Cause you keep on pushing,

Like I need permission to be heard (oh, oh, oh)

I'm gonna lift it, lift it higher!

So when I speak, listen,

This is my decision,