16. What the heck is going on?

Everyone was in the living room busy playing Just Dance 2014 on Dante's PS3 and dancing like complete and total maniacs while still trying to dance their best and whoop the other teams' ass; this gave Dante and I the perfect time to go over the rules and conditions of the game.

From the sounds of things I think Juli was winning because I could hear the constant moaning and crying of Chris and Jase; I think they also tried to trip up Chris at one point while I was bringing the dishes into the kitchen.

"What are the rules?" I asked plonking myself on top of the kitchen desk top while smoothing out my top. Dante decided to sit on the floor and lean back on my legs. I chose to kick him hard into his back but since he was leaning hard against my legs, he was squashing my feet so it looked like my leg was having a spasm instead.

"Let's make them up now so urm ... rule number one is ... we can ... only tell one person each." Dante suggested pleased with the first rule. "Or else the game won't work out too well."

"Rule two-"

"You can do anything to make them jealous." Dante interrupted me deliberately as he came up with yet another rule.

"Rule three-"

"You-"

"YOU fucking interrupt me one more time and your man parts will be cut off and stuck down your own mouth." I threatened him and looked down hard on the top of his head before flicking it.

"Ouch." He murmured rubbing the top of his head. "Chika is super feisty today."

"Ignoring that..." I looked back up and quickly remembered my rule before this idiot had broken my train of thought, "... rule three is you can have a girlfriend or boyfriend if you want."

"Because you're going to get one anytime soon, aren't you?" He chuckled under his breath but I heard it so I smacked the top of his head super hard. "Geez, you got to stop being so violent towards me." Dante grumbled once again rubbing the top of his head and whinging like a little baby.

"I'll stop being violent the moment you behave nicely and not like a total idiot." I grumbled shaking my head at his stupidity.

"Ignoring that..." he immitated me and continued off into his own world, "... rule four is that we can do anything to tease each other."

"OH HELL NO!" I regretted the rule and what I did after that because unfortuntately I forgot that Dante was leaning against my legs (since they were now numb) so when I tried to jump down I did a very abnormal and weird front flip and instead I landed straight into Dante's lap.

"I guess you want the teasing to start straight away." He chuckled running his hand through his dark and short hair and winked at me causing me to blush slightly but instead I just threw a punch towards his chest only for him to grab my wrist and pull me closer towards him. I could feel myself literally sitting in his lap like a normal couple would do but this felt wrong because my big brother who was not fond of my spending too much time with Dante and also this guy I despised and hated since day 1.

"Urgh." I pretended to puke gesturing with my free hand.

"You like this don't you?" He caressed my cheek and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist ensuring that I had no way to escape because he was holding me way too firm and this crossed out so many options.

"I actually hate this right now and if you don't let me go I shall scream rape." I blackmailed him but instead he took it as a joke as he began to chuckle and laugh thinking that I was not capable of something like this.

"It's not called rape if you like it." He shrugged thinking I would actually like anything intimate with this fool that stood before me.

"Oh, trust me, I won't like it. In fact wasn't it you who got a bit excited when I had to kiss you as part of a game?" I giggled realizing I currently had the upper hand here because no one -but Juli- knew that his and my first kiss was actually a rather good kiss and I didn't mind it. A faint rosy scarlet colour spread across Dante's cheek as he quickly ran his hand through his hair once more and tried to shake it off.