17. Too much for one day

"Chris, get Juli and Haley out of her now!" Dante commanded and slowly walked over to the door making sure he made as little noise as possible. "Take them somewhere safe."

"But Dante-"

"Now." Dante hissed trying to stay as quiet as possible yet seem more stern and serious than he had ever been in his entire life. Chris quickly walked over to me to grab my hand but instead I got up and quickly dodged his hand before he could reach for me. I quickly ran to Dante and slipped my hand into his.

As messed up as this sounds but I think Dante would have been the only one right who would have been able to comfort me and help me make me feel better. The irony in that as well, I mean the guy who I hate and have revenge on every day to make his life become shit was one of the few who actually could cheer me up.

Juli really did need to get out of here if this was something dangerous but I was going to stand here and find out what was going on. I was not going to be to be kept in th dark so that everything was hidden from me.

"What are you doing?" Dante whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with Jase, Blake and you." I stubbornly pouted doing my best to try and stay so that I would know what was going on.

"DANTE! OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR NOW!" The voice got louder and the banging on the wall got harder and we could all see the door vibrate and we knew if someone didn't give in now then that door would be smashed to pieces and this 'Spike' dude who happened to be on the other side would definitely put all of us in danger.

"Chris, just take Juli and go!" Dante commanded and before Chris could react Dante threw a pen that was laying on the table at Chris' head to force him to get a move on. I looked back at Juli to see her mouth towards me tell me everything that happens and of course I could tell that silly shish anything, she was practically my sister.

Dante walked over to the door -me tagging along behind him holding his hand very tightly right now- and he placed his hand on the door handle before turning it and opening the door only to for him to come face to face with a man a half a head taller than him.

The man had very broad shoulders and happened to have a very muscular body but it wasn't the attractive type, it was the kind where it seemed like they needed to work out to take care of people ... as though he was in a gang and he had to keep others in their place.

He had very little brown hair and brown eyes to help shape his jaw and make his face look more square adding to the whole freaking someone out. His eyes however, were rather big and so was his nose and this made him look like a crooked thief who did stupid things for a living. He looked like he was in his mid forties and I'm pretty sure from his aggressiveness earlier he was either in an abusive relationship where his partner got hurt or he was single.

"I thought you would never open the door." The man chuckled with a rather deep and booming voice which seemed to echo inside the room.

"Well, I had to quickly wait till my program went on it's commercial break." Dante smirked but I could tell from the way his hand held mine tightly back that whoever this man was he was very dangerous and not a good person to be around.

"Ah, I see you still have the same sense of humor you had before you tried to leave the gang." The man laughed before letting himself in to the house and his two men who followed him closely behind.

Gang? I mentally gasped trying to stay as unnoticed as possible as I hid behind Dante. Dantebwas in a gang? I mean Dante was a very strong guy who could knock out anybody and win almost any fight but that didn't mean he would be in a gang ... all my life I knew this guy and never once had I seen him with a gun or any other people who would have looked like they too were from a gang.