30. Best behaviour

I woke up in the morning feeling elated, thrilled and just absolutely giddy. The best way to describe how I felt was to say how a small child feels when they go to a candy store. I threw my duvet off me and jumped out of bed and I felt so hyper and I simply couldn't stop smiling, jumping up and down,  and quite frankly squealing yet at the same time I couldn't wait to tell someone what happened. 

Since only Jase and I knew about Dante being alive (the irony because him and I were actually the only ones who had believed it anyways) I was going to tell Jase about everything that had happened. 

Suddenly, there were three loud thumps against my bedroom door. 

"Hurry up, everyone's waiting downstairs so we can go!" An annoyed voice snapped from the other side of my room only for me to realize that it was Chris. 

"Urm, exactly where are we going?" I asked feeling confused that I did not have the slightest idea what the heck they were on about. 

"DUDE!" Chris grumbled from behind the door and I could tell I may have accidentally annoyed him. "You're joking right?" 

"Urm .. yeah ... haha. But just so we are both on the same page, where are we going again?" I asked biting my lip and closing my eyes hoping he wouldn't freak out too badly. 

"Just get dressed." He sighed and I could hear him walking down the stairs. Damn, I had to find out where on earth we were going before I accidentally hurt someone else's feelings. 

I quickly yanked open my wardrobe and stared at all my clothes with a blank look spread across my face. I sat on the floor crossing my hands across my chest before I let out a deep sigh. I didn't know what to wear. THERE WAS NOTHING! 

Well, I mean there's loads of clothes but none I can wear because I simply can't. Suddenly, I had a panic attack and I began to throw clothes out of my cupboard. 

"AHH!" I screamed in frustration and decided to throw myself on top of my bed face first. The second I buried my face into the duvet as far as it possibly would I heard someone jump into the room ... well, that's what it sounded like. I could hear their footsteps inside my room and then it suddenly stopped. Instead the bedroom's look clicked alerting me that someone was definitely in the room and I was locked in it with them. 

I could feel myself begin hyperventilating as I began to remember the last time some stranger came into my room and almost raped me. It didn't help that my hands were shaking and I couldn't even think straight. How on Earth was I meant to defend myself? 

Last time Jase and Dante were in the opposite room as me, this time everyone was downstairs and making so much noise that even if I screamed they wouldn't be able to hear me. 

"Whoever is in this room I advice you to please get out or else I will rip your balls off." I grumbled into the duvet trying to come as brave and strong as I possibly could. I did not want them to know I was freaking out and extremely scared. 

"And if I don't want to?" They chuckled, their voice seemed fake as though they were putting on a fake deep voice, in fact it was a very deep voice (it didn't sound normal). I could hear their footsteps getting louder and louder which only meant one thing ... they were getting closer to me. 

My heart was bashing against my rib cage while my brain was telling me to do something and run away or jump out of the window. I felt like I was paralyzed which was terrible for a situation like this. 

That's when I somehow managed to pluck up some courage and so I quickly turned around closing my eyes for some odd reason only for the person in the room to throw themselves on me.