7. He's my what now?

"Blake . . ." I mouthed and did my best to make it look like Dante was trying to murder me and nothing else that it may have looked like.

"You two have a thing going on or . . . ?" Blake asked confused but looked hurt as if he actually had genuine feelings towards me.

"NO!" Dante and I both yelled in unison jumping as far away from each other as possible and both of us mentally puking my brains out.

"I hate him!" I snapped pointing my finger at him and mentally spitting at him.

"I hate her!" He snapped back as if he was mentally torturing me.

"Well at least I'm not a conceited jerk like you!" I retorted before turning my face so I would not have to look at him.

"At least I don't fling around with various people at the same time!" He spat back trying to make me sound like a slut- I was not Brittany- and he had officially just crossed the line.

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF?" I roared. "Oh hi babe . . . looking sexy . . . hey whatsitsname . . . will you come in my bed tonight?" I imitated Dante letting all of anger to release itself.

"Well you're like . . . I'm a hot nerd . . . hey blakey wakey . . . Be my partner . . . I'm going to blush now and sit on your lap!" He mocked me his anger surfacing as well.

Blake stood there blushing a tomato red obviously realizing it was the scene in the classroom that had happened today. He also did not know what to do because he was very silent.

"Ok then, guys lets just stop before this shit gets real-" He was about to finish off his first sentence in our argument when I decided to cut him off.

"At least I don't fuc . . ." I was about to scream but Blake interrupted me this time.

"Guys . . . calm down." Blake commanded shocked at our little outburst thinking that this would have never happened- too bad he did not know this happened all the time just not to this extremity.

"IT WASN'T ME!" We both said in unison before glaring at each and sending daggers at each other with our eyes.

"Stop copying me!" Both Dante and I shouted at each other getting ready to murder each other.

"JASE!" Blake shouted at the top of his lungs realizing that he needed someone else here as well to help him out before someone truly did die tonight. "COME HE-"

"ALREADY ON MY WAY!" Jase yelled back obviously hearing Dante's and my little dispute.

The three of us could hear rapid thumping up the stairs and someone running as fast as they could. As Jase entered the doorway his hair had flopped to the side and looked messy but still kind of cute ... too bad his brother was not like him.

"AND NOW YOU'RE CHECKING OUT MY BROTHER!" Dante snapped punching the wall.

"I AM NOT!" I snapped back shocked that he would think so ... I mean that's not checking someone right?

"I really don't mind being checked out by a cutie . . ."Jase smirked and winked at me but obviously I was too pissed off to notice so I ignored him and gave my attention towards an idiot who I was too angry at and Dante had decided to interrupt once again.

"You think you have everyone spinning around your finger!" He growled. "Everyone under your control, ready to screw!"

"Do not! You do!" I spat at him enraged he would even think of such a thing.

"Oh yeah. That's because they're my friends!"

"They're my friends too!"

"Sure they are." He scoffed.