12. Holy crap ...

I was absolutely dreading school!

I didn't even want to step foot on school terrority let alone stay there for six hours. I could feel my palms shake and sweat a little, definitely something I didn't want. The fact I couldn't think straight or even try to get all thoughts out of my head was really starting to make me scared and feel rather ... screwed.

Since yesterday I was worried about three things, all three that I knew would change my life- you could call it a hunch or my sixth sense but either way I knew something bad was going to happen. This was something I could guarantee you.

"HURRY UP, SLOW POKE! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Chris yelled from the bottom of the stairs snapping me out of my daze.

"OK, GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!" I yelled back realizing I hadn't even brushed my teeth, had breakfast or changed for school... I was definitely in a huge mess today and I would definitely get into a whole load of trouble for being late today.

"WELL, IF YOU DON'T COME IN FIVE MINUTES I AM LEAVING!" Chris yelled even louder making sure that he had gotten his point across.

I quickly jumped off my bed- well the bed I would be sleeping in for the next three weeks- and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth as quick as possible. Thankfully, I had my shower last night so I wouldn't be any later than how late I currently would be.

Scrubbing my last tooth I spat the residue out of mouth and gurgled off any remains. Quickly splashing water on my face I grabbed the nearest towel and dashed outside only to slam into something rock hard and fall on the floor.

"Holy shit." I cursed under my mouth as I rubbed my bum from its current soreness.

"Tesoro, you should really look where you're going." A husky deep voice chuckled before giving me their hand and helping me stand back up on my own two feet.

"Well, if you hadn't been standing there I would have been fine!" I groaned realizing it was none other than Dante, the idiot.

"Maybe you were just drawn to me and so you decided to run into me." He grinned cockily.

"Yeah, that's what happened." I sarcastically commented before pushing him out of my way and heading to my room. "Idiot."

"I heard that." He grumbled.

"You were meant to." I grumbled back trying to mimic him whilst I continued to rummage through my clothes to find anything decent I could wear today- after all it was an important day for Juli, Dante, Blake, Chris and most importantly ... me!

After giving up I simply decided to wear a red and blue checkered mid sleeve shirt with black leather skinny jeans. I quickly brushed out all the knots in my hair. I grabbed my school bag from the top of my bed before running towards whilst limping on one leg trying to put on my socks.

I grabbed my black buckle heeled ankle boots from the shoe cupboard. Simple yet suave, I thought. Grabbing the door handle, I yanked it opened only to see Chris had left me and there absolutely no sign of the car or where he was previously sitting.

"This cannot be happening." I groaned as I plonked myself on the floor and threw my head into the palm of my hands. It would take me a good half an hour to walk to school and I would be almost an hour late. Terrible was going terribly so far.

I blame this all on Dante! He decided to turn my alarm clock off and found it funny when I woke up an hour later than the time I was meant to. Urgh, my mom could not have picked a worse time to go on her so called business trip. She probably went to fondle with Dante's dad-

"Hey, what's wrong cupcake?" Jase came and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I need a ride to school ... Chris ditched me." I mumbled rather annoyed that this was the second time I had been late. Both times because of the idiots surrounding me in my everyday life.