9. Ending a good day with tears.

"OMG!" Juli screamed through the phone and I instantly had to pull the phone away from my ear to make sure I didn't go deaf or my eardrums had shattered. She screamed so loud and way too high pitched yet somehow she was totally oblivious to this and continued to do so and I could even tell Chris had heard it as he began to chuckle.

"Calm down." I grumbled at Juli while at the same time I was trying to caress my ears from the deafening shriek. "It wasn't a big deal."

"Not a big deal?" Juli asked with a slight hint of laughter in her voice her voice slowly increasing volume as she added more and more words in her sentence. "Dude, the guy you've been crushing on since the start of high school . . . let me repeat . . . the start of high school . . . just kissed you . . . kissed YOU!"

"OK! OK!" I gave in giggling and blushing a little red. "Maybe it is a kind of small big deal-"

"Stop blabbering." Juli interrupted me and sighed and I could almost imagine her shaking her head and giving me 'oh shush' look that she always gave me. "I'm coming over in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere."

"Okie dokie." I agreed. "By the way Chris is here too."

"I guessed that  . . . miss I just got kissed by a fit senior and I have a fit older brother as well." She giggled and I don't think she just realized what she said because she would have never said that under normal circumstances and even if she did she would have probably taken it back instantly.

"Wait a minute. What did you say?" I gasped in shock as I asked her to correct what I heard and be a hundred percentage sure my ears were working and that I was not hearing things because of my newly damaged ears. "Did you just say Chris is-"

"Bye, got to go." And with that she hung up feeling too embarrassed to talk.

Yeap, she so knew exactly what she said but she just did not want to admit, especially now that Chris was my brother. I think it may have accidentally split out her mouth unintentionally and she may have not thought it and was not meant to say it out loud to anyone.

"What was that about?" Chris asked from behind me, pausing his game console. "I heard my name and Blake's too."

"Nothing much. Just Juliet is coming here in around an hour or so." I smirked clearly not telling him what Juli had said because first I had to confirm my suspicion that Chris liked Juli or it was the other way around ... one or the other definitely.

"Ok, but remember we are officially siblings now as weird as that sounds. We can't hide important secrets, ok?" He lectured me knowing he would hide secrets from Noe and then but expect me to tell him everything.

"Alright, boss. Our years of hatred has been pushed to the side." I joked about but clearly Chris had not found it funny so I shut up and changed the conversation. "Anyways, let's get back to our game."

We were sitting in the living room trying to beat each other's high score in who could survive the most number of rounds in Black Ops Zombies before one of us died completely. So far I was winning and Chris was panicking really badly. Now when I say 'panicking' I mean literally panicking like a two year old who loses their dummy.

For example, at one point, he got so frustrated he jumped up and down and ran up and down the stairs yelling: "NO! NO! NO!" , but that was not all because straight after that he crawled around the floor looking like he had his last safe second of fresh air on Earth. He went so far that he rolled himself into the foetal position in which he only started groaning saying: "How did a girl beat me?" I know he was being sexist but I taught him a lesson proving girls can play just as good as guys if not even better and we kick ass while proving ourselves right.