25. Knock, Knock

"Are we there yet?" I moaned as I sank in the car seat while rubbing my eyes. We had stopped at a car lot a few miles back to exchange the car we were in since Spike knew the registration plate number and could easily track us down so now we were driving in a brand new and heavenly white Nissan Pathfinder 2014. How Dante managed to get this car for the seven of us to ride in, I will never know (or maybe I just don't want to know).

"For the last and millionth time ... NO!" Dante snapped as he continued driving down the long freeway but was clearly very frustrated now as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. Even though we had made the stop, Dante and Blake never let anyone out the car so we were all desperately needing a toilet so we could release the pee we had been holding back for almost three hours. It had taken Dante two hours to get hold of the car and put it under the name of 'Larry Shnider' while the other was simply driving.

"Someone's on their period." Jase joked in my ear and I couldn't help but burst into laughter and clearly everyone else in the car had heard it too as we all were cracking up while Dante just seemed to get angrier and angrier by the minute.

"Guys, you should stop." Charlie grinned, doing his best to hold back his laughter as he bit his lip. "It's never a good idea to piss off the driver."

"It is when his name is Dante Carter." I muffled a small giggle as Jase ruffled Dante's hair causing him to swerve the car and earn evil glares from the drivers around us on the freeway. "Holy crap, dude! How about we change drivers so Dante can calm down for a bit, who's with me?"

"AGREED!" Juli screamed from the back almost deafening my hearing and bursting my ear drums. I turned around to face her before giving her 'are you kidding me look' but she simply shrugged before blowing a kiss my way. "Sorry."

"I'll drive." Charlie offered seeing as no one else had and I don't think Jase was going to bother driving anytime soon either seeing as he was having fun pestering everyone from the middle of the car.

"Let me park the car to the side." Dante grumbled as he quickly sped up the car dodging a few cars narrowly to the side before finding an empty space on the edge of the road and pulled the car over. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out the car recklessly not giving two damns as he opened the car and ignored the cars zooming past him.

Charlie got out the car too except while Charlie got in the driver seat and did his seat belt (because I was glaring at him to make sure he wouldn't forget) Dante went round the car and came over to my side of the car before pulling the door open and shoving himself inside before slamming the door shut.

"You could've just asked me to move down." I grumbled as I folded my hands across my chest and pouted like a small child.

"That requires effort." Dante grinned, I guess he was back to his normal bipolar self once more.

"Oh, and barging inside the car doesn't?" I snapped.

"Nope," he replied, clearly very happy with my reactions and the way I was responding. "...because being with you is effortless."

"AWH!" The whole car except Blake had turned into a live audience as they clapped and commented on everything. I could feel my cheeks burn up slightly so I looked down at my feet to ignore Dante's gaze at me.

"Don't flirt too much or else she'll turn into a human tomato." Charlie laughed.

"Just drive!" Dante chuckled as he playfully punched Charlie on his shoulder and before we knew it we were back on the road again and moving. "Idiots."

"I believe that's you." I smiled as I sat closer towards Dante before resting my head against his shoulder. He chuckled lightly as he wrapped his arm around me and brought me even closer to him so that now our bodies were glued to one another.