13. Should I be scared or happy?

"Urm ... guys ... what's going on?" I asked confused of what had just occurred before me. "Is there something I should know about or-"

"Just stay away from him." Jase commanded trying to order me about so that I would do exactly as he told me. He was not the boss of me and he had to stop commanding me! He was so sweet, nice and kind that his abrupt sudden behaviour had shocked me quite a lot.

"What if she doesn't want to?" The rival's captain smiled feeling very over confident and acting way too cocky for my liking.

"Oh, she will. Believe me." Jase growled suddenly becoming very protective over me as he came closer to me so that this other guy had no chance of looking at me without Jase murdering him with his glares...

"We shall see about that, Jase Carter." He then held my hand and kissed it. As he did so he also shoved a small piece of paper in it trying his best so that Jase would not realize that he had other intentions because of the kiss. "Bye, beautiful."

With those being his last words he decided to turn and go away since he jogged off going back to his team mates who were all howling like hideous monkeys and hi fiving him as if he just gotten laid.

"Jase, are you ok?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder trying to get him to calm down and lighten up a bit- after all it was his little brother's most important match so far in his life.

"Let us just forget this ever happened okay." He said with no emotion or expression. He sat himself next to me on my right doing his best to get his mentality back to normal.

"All forgotten about." I giggled doing my best to lie. I'll ask Dante when we go home, maybe he'll give answers to any questions I had or maybe I should ask Chris. Nonetheless, it was still very strange and peculiar-

"Hey, Hal." Juli plonked herself next to me on my left whilst at the same time disturbing my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

"Urm ... not much to be honest. Just wondering if our team will win or not." I quickly lied, damn, I was getting the hang of lying ... hope it doesn't become a habit.

"DUH! Of course we will win, we're the eagles. We are bound to win." Juli laughed enthusiastically.

"Agreed." Jase spoke with a small smile, nice to see he was feeling better again but he should know I was going to get the truth out of someone one way or another. There was no way I was going to drop this.

"And now, it's the match we have all been waiting for since the past few weeks." The announcer exclaimed. "It's the eagles and bulls."

With that both sides stood up and cheered. Everyone but Jase and I was jumping up and down trying to make their side look the most cheerful and up beat.

"Now, now, guys. Calm yourselves." The announcer chuckled. "We want a match between the players not the audience." Everyone quickly settled down and became silent really quickly.

"From San Diego, it's the school with the horns and power, IT'S THE BULLS!" The announcer shouted through the mic and the whole of the other side screamed and cheered for their team as one by one their players walked on to the court for a second time bowing and acting like they were majestic beings. Hopefully, karma would put them back in their place and show them cockiness is never a good thing.

"WHO ARE WE?" Chanted the good looking guy who had just been here a minute ago. He walked up and down his side of the audience raising his hands in the air trying to raise the noice and gain more supporters.

"BULLS!" His school chanted back, all screaming and jumping up and down.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?" He chanted looking directly at me and smiling as if he was trying to talk to me indirectly and thus successfully gained my attention in particular.