11. Today was a productive day . . .

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Both Dante and I yelled at the same time however we were both talking about different people. He wanted me out so he could get his special 'bonding' time with the whore in front of me who was almost naked. However, I wanted her out as quickly as possible since I would be residing in this house for the next few days and I did not want to see naked girls walking around the house whilst Dante was busy screwing people at the same time.

"AHHHHHHH!" Chris screamed like a little girl who's ponytails had just been pulled and cut off and he felt so disgusted he quickly dashed up the stairs not wanting to look at the girl any longer while continuing to scream at the same time.

"Dante, get her out." Jase simply spoke trying to remain calm while at the same time he looked at the floor not wanting to look at either his brother or the girl.

"The her has a name." Her nasal voice broke out and entered the very awkward conversation.

"Well then, 'the her has a name' get out or else I'll kick you out ... with my fists!" I growled almost spitting in her face. How could girls just do that and hand over their bodies to guys they never even knew and then continue to do so astounded me. I did not want a half naked girl standing in front of me waiting for me to go so she could have special 'bonding' time with Dante, she had to go get out and if she wanted her 'bonding' time so bad he could go over to her house where they could 'cuddle'.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She shrieked before turning to Dante. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"What?" He gasped then glared into my eyes realizing that this girl probably thought Dante and I were going out therefore I was acting like an over protective bitch . . . I can clearly tell you that was definitely not the case.

"Look, I'll go to bed with you but you have got to tell me these things." She whimpered pouting towards him like a prostitute begging for money.

"Get her out this instant!" Jase's voice slowly getting louder by the minute.

"Why?" Dante growled at him. "It's not like you don't get with girls and-"

But before he could finish I fast walked to the girl and yanked her by the arm and dragged her to the front door with Dante and Jase simply shocked at seeing me do that. Both their mouths dropped as they then saw me open the door and push her outside in the freezing weather with her wearing nothing but her undies.

"Bitch what do you think you're doing? I can easily get my brother to-"

"Oh, shut up." I snapped and slammed the door in her face before she left out a scream. "Oops. May have accidentally crushed her nose."

"Good, because otherwise I would've crushed two noses." Jase chuckled but continued glaring at his brother.

"Why did you guys do that and why is this bitch here?" Dante shouted clearly pissed off I just kicked out his walking talking STD with legs out the door.

"Firstly, I think it's disgusting if you were actually going to do something with her infront of family and friends and also you both look like prostitutes. Secondly, Haley's mum has gone on a business trip with dad. Both Chris and her are staying here." Jase explained putting his arm around my shoulder.

"But that's-"

"Go put on some clothing and when you're done come back downstairs." Jase demanded and before Dante could utter another word Jase pulled out his phone from his back pocket and shook it grinning. I think it was some sort of blackmail because not even a second after that Dante stomped up the stairs like my little three year old cousin.

"Call Juli to come here and I'll get Chris down and call Robbie." He smirked shwoing off his cute dimple which I think seemed to run in his family.