15. A game with a twist

As I woke up I felt as if shards of glass were poking the backs of my eyeballs and as if the desert had officially overtaken my mouth. My limbs felt heavy and unresponsive and felt very reluctant to move and I also had the unrelenting misery of a headache. To top it all of my stomach was so upset I felt as if I was on my period but ten times worse.

"What you are experiencing is called a hangover." A deep husky voice chuckled to my right.

I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck come to a stand and goosebumps form on my skin all over. My hands were shaking and as I slowly turned my head to my left I saw none other than Dante in the same bed as me ... under the same cover.

As an instant reaction I quickly looked around the room only to see both Dante's clothes and mine from last night scattered on the floor surrounding the bed.

"AHH!" I screamed and quickly looked under the duvet to see I was in my bra and underwear and Dante was in his boxers. Thankfully I was covered - even if it was a little it made me feel more comfortable than if i had nothing on at all- but I was still wearing less than I was last night.

Dante sat upright and let out a huge yawn before stretching his arms. "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" He blabbered though his weird yawn.

"Did we ... have ... urm ... you know?" I asked feeling my heart beat a mile a minute and my breath come out in short gasps.

"Last thing I remember was both of us singing as we came into this room, then we danced and that's all I can remember. What about you?" Dante scratched the back of his head looking as if he was trying to solve an unsolvable mystery that only Sherlock could work out.

"All I remember is you knocking out the second most sweetest guy I know, then both of us getting drunk then us singing home and anything else hurts my head to think about." I threw my face into the palm of my hands and began to hyperventilate.

"Calm down, whatever we did I'm sure it was fun." Dante chuckled wrapping his arm around my bare waist. "Plus if we actually did have sex you wouldn't forget it and you'd be sore down there."

"Get your hand off me now or else..." I threatened him but didn't lift my face up because I felt so humiliated and I had never felt so low in all my life.

"Or else what?" Dante chuckled once again pulling me closer to him and I did the only thing I could think of so I removed my hands away from my face and I screamed as loud as my lungs could let me.

"Shush." Dante instantly removed his hands off my waist but I continued my scream- I guess having the lungs of a singer really does help. Dante quickly jumped out from the bed and was about to grab his and my clothing to throw at me when suddenly the door flew open ...

"What's going on?" Jase quickly opened the door and busted inside like he was raiding the room. "I heard screaming ... Dante why you screaming?" Jase joked about trying to lighten the atmosphere but let me tell you it did not help out at all.

"Not funny bro." Dante retorted and glared at his brother with a serious look on his face.

"Ignoring Dante's screaming, what's wrong?" Jase looked at me with a surprised look on his face and I felt more uncomfortable than I did before so I pulled the duvet even closer and made sure that no skin below my shoulders could be seen as my current underwear was more revealing than my other ones.

"Do you know if ... if Dante and I ... did any ... urm ... if we did anything?" I muttered, feeling my hands begin to sweat slightly and my breath escalate once again.

"Like I said, you would remember if we did because you'd have enjoyed it." Dante smirked.

"He wishes. He can't get you to do anything physically with him even if he dreams." Jase ignored his brother as he laughed holding his stomach.