19. Tables turn.

"What do you want?" I asked and began to panic so I held my towel close to me clutching it tight making sure that it had absolutely no chance of falling down and slipping.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of raping you." He chuckled and plonked himself on to my bed and laid back throwing his arms above his head. "Plus it wouldn't count because you'd like it."

"You're not funny." I retorted feeling slightly disturbed at his mindset and looked at him to give him a stern serious look. He had a wardrobe change because he was no longer in his swimming trunks but in decent attire. His hair was dry and I'm guessing he washed it, he was wearing a plain white t-shirt which hung to his abs showing them off which would make anyone drool and he was wearing blue ralphie shorts and blue vans to pull his whole look together.

"Then why are you here?" I asked feeling slightly at ease he wasn't going to hurt me physically.

"You beat me at the game and broke my ego, so now you owe me..." He grinned and patted the spot next to him, "... plus you also nearly showed the truth which I said for your protection from Spike so you owe me."

"How on earth do I owe you? I'm practically naked so get out and let me change." I exclaimed and ignored him and walked over to my wardrobe to pull out some decent clothing.

I could hear him getting off the bed and making his way towards me until he was literally behind me because not only did I feel his presence but I could feel his warm breath on my bare neck.

"You owe me ... a kiss." He chuckled and wrapped both his arms around my waist and rested his head on my bare shoulder, his body warmth heating mine up a bit since I was slightly cold coming out from the shower.

"I don't owe you anything but if I did I would need to be dressed first." I shook my head in disbelief that this guy was constantly kissing everyone and anyone and so I elbowed him in the stomach making him wince in pain. "Now don't touch me."

"Now you triple owe me." He grumbled and began to rummage through my underwear and sleep attire drawer.

"Get out from there!" I screamed running over to him to move him aside and try making him get out of my room. "That's not stuff guys are meant to go through! Go away!"

"Too bad, guys like this stuff so I'll gladly look at it." He chuckled and he picked out a white lace bra along with its matching underwear. "You're going to wear this."

"Oh hell no." I snapped, hitting the back of his head but it clearly had no effect on him.

"You will or else I'll kiss you right now and right here and if your towel slips then lets just say it's meant to be because it won't be my fault." He blackmailed me. I could feel the anger boil inside me and feel my heart beat a mile a minute. "And then you won't owe me."

"Fricking horny idiot." I spat at him before grabbing the underwear of him. "Turn around!"

"What? Why do I-"

"I'm not changing in front of you and if you think I am I'll kick you damn hard in your crown jewels." I threatened making it level with both of our demands. "Then I'll kick you there three more times just for the sake of it!"

"Ok." He chuckled as though he had still won the argument and he threw himself on my bed with his face planted under a pillow so he had no way of possibly seeing me.

I quickly ran for the door and tried twisting the door handle to open it but it didn't budge.

"I have the key now get dressed." Dante laughed holding out a small blue key in his hand before shoving it back in his front pocket.