21. Bad Luck Prone...

"Good morning." A deep husky voice whispered into my ear making shivers travel down my spine and make me feel tingly all over. I could feel a warm arm gently wrapped around my bare waist while a hand was making small circles on my bare stomach and make me feel rather ticklish right now and so I flinched my body a little forward. "Get up, we have school."

"Good morning." I smiled as I opened my eyes only for the sun to blind me and almost burn my eyes. I squinted and turned around to face the stupid idiot who would not stop poking my stomach now to tell him off but the second he looked at my face he looked angry and rather pissed off. "Is my face ugly?"

"No." Dante spoke through gritted teeth almost as though he was finding it difficult to speak. "Your face is hurt."

I jumped up from bed and ran to his bathroom before shutting the door closed to inspect the damage done to my face and once there I saw a small purple bruise on my right cheek and my neck was slightly red and looked like it had multiple scratches. There were small red hand marks on my upper arm- probably where I was grabbed and I ran my hand over the bruise and winced slightly, it stung and hurt and that's when the events of yesterday hit me and I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them away and tried to be strong.

"What the hell?" I gasped as I realized what on earth I was wearing. I had gone to sleep in the white lace bra Dante had made me wear the previous day along with my skirt. How the heck did I fall asleep with my skirt on? I never thought it was physically impossible until now. No wonder, I felt uncomfortable sleeping, the damn thing restricted my legs from stretching properly.

"You okay in there?" Dante asked with some worry in his voice.

"I'm good." I lied and found a big baggy hoodie lying on the bathroom floor. Thank god it was there because I would not have been able to leave this bathroom without it, I would have felt rather embarrassed. Last night was different because I was almost raped and I was just happy both Jase and Dante were there.

I grabbed the hoodie before putting it on and zipping it up. The hoodie's sleeves hung loosely off my arms because it was so long and since it was extremely big it had practically engulfed my skirt and was the same length as it. Cautiously, I grabbed the bathroom door's hand and turned it to let myself out only to earn a smirk from Dante.

"What?" I retorted as I folded my arms across my chest as I tried to avert my gaze to anywhere but Dante's chest and abs. It was perfectly chiselled and toned to perfection yet at the same time you could see a few scars over his chest which only made it seem every hotter than normal-

"That thing is way too big for you." Dante chuckled interrupting my thoughts and began to laugh. "Plus, you didn't seem to mind last night when I was practically under the same duvet as you while we were both topless."

"I was almost raped, comfort felt nice and so I did not care who it came from because I needed it." I scoffed making my way over to his bedroom door so that I could leave and have a shower.

"Even if it was from your boyfriend?" He gave me one of his infamous smirks before chuckling knowing the answer the answer to that. I simply sighed at his stupidity before leaving his room and entering my own which now no longer had a door.

I grabbed a new pair of underwear before making my way over to my own bathroom so I could have a nice peaceful shower.

**************************************

I exited the shower and quickly wrapped a towel tightly around me (thankfully I had underwear underneath and if it slipped like last time when I was trying to find clothes no one would see) so that I was at least half covered if anyone did accidentally walked in on me. I then quickly blow dried my hair and it went back to it's natural straight self again before I quickly put on my pendant again and decided to wear a navy hudson and rose burnout sweater along with a pair of blue denim shorts.