Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

I walked into the club two days after my meet up with Harry and went straight to the bar like I always do when it's time to work. I was dressed in my usual all black clothing, but this time it didn't help me fade into the background of the club scene like it usually does. This time allot of people noticed me and started talking to me about my fight with Harry. I would only give short answers as I mixed different drinks and shoved the tips I was getting paid into my little bucket under the counter. With the attention people were giving me, I was glad tonight was one of the nights I got to get off early because someone comes in and works until closing.

"No, I don't sign autographs. Jesus, I fought one fight, that doesn't make me famous." I chuckled to one of the girls that was suggesting I should sign her boobs for her. I wasn't going to do it even if I was a well known boxer. I have Niall in my life and he's kind of all I've ever wanted without knowing it.

We had talked a little bit about our relationship and where things stood yesterday, but between me getting back to training and him only getting a short thirty minute lunch break off work we didn't get too much talking done. All it know was I just wanted to kiss him because I made up my mind that he's what my heart had been afraid of. He's the one that I've been afraid of wanting and afraid of loosing. No one has any idea how amazing that is to finally feel something after years of pushing down emotions for survival.

I slid a few more drinks to random people and continued to get asked questions that were ridiculously stupid. One was if I was willing to fight in the streets with some random dude, which the answer to that was definitely no. I was done with the street fights unless they were to protect my Niall or myself. Other than that, I don't want to get in trouble with anyone because then I won't be allowed to do legal fights.

Just as I felt like I was about to loose it with one more stupid question after two hours of working, a blue eyed sweetheart walked into the club and calmed me immediately. Niall gave me a soft smile as he took a seat at the end of the bar, far away from the mess of drunk people I was serving.

"What can I get for you, sexy?" I asked the Irish boy, shooting him a wink with my words. He blushed and pulled his shirt nervously. I reached over the counter and let my fingers run over his cute cheeks before getting four shot glasses and filling them with liquor.

"Let's both take a shot for every time someone asks me a question about boxing." I told him, gaining a giggle and nod from him. I went back over to the crowed of people were and begin making what they wanted. I got asked by some guy if I had to wear a g-string under my boxing trunks. And so, the drinking game begin.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be drinking on the job, but my shift was over in ten minutes. One shot wouldn't hurt me. Unfortunately, in those ten minutes one shot turned into four. Niall was flushed with all the alcohol he had consumed in a short amount of time so I slid the poor thing a water bottle. But, both of us are stupid and young and continued to play the game we started even after I got off work.

"When's your next fight?" Some girl asked me an hour after the drinking game started. I was flat out drunk by now so I just broke out laughing at her and mumbled it was in three weeks. Niall slurred out that he was going to wear a crop top in the ring, which made no sense to either of us but we still laughed. So both of us were drunk and both of us were the worst type of drunks to be put together. I was the kind that was touchy as they come to see if this was real life and Niall was hrony. He didn't even have to do anything, but I could see the way he looked at me as I touched him.

"I think we should go home now." I mumbled drunkenly. He nodded and stumbled to stand up, but immediately tripped over nothing. Because he was smaller than me, he was definitely more drunk than me no matter if we consumed the same amount of alcohol.