Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

My whole body was in the most pain it had ever been in. My fight was yesterday and I had won it, but the other bloke got some nasty hits on my that seemed to have left my body in deep pain. During the match I didn't feel anything because of adrenaline, but now I'm feeling every punch times ten. So I just continued to lay in bed next to Niall and look at him as he slept peacefully because there was no way in hell I was moving at all today. Even if I knew I had another fight in four days and had to train, I just couldn't move.

Niall rolled over slowly as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes before he looked at me. I gave him a weak smile as he cuddled into me as best as he could. He had resorted to wearing my shirts and jumpers that went down to his mid thigh or lower on his small frame around the house because pants were a slight problem for him now. He also complained about the elastic band on his boxers being too tight so he depended on my shirts to cover him up and also us not having people over so he could walk around secretly naked. I knew I would have to take him shopping for clothes he would be comfortable in, but between unpacking and having boxing matches, it's hard to find the time.

"Can you feed us?" Niall asked me in a thick Irish voice. One of his hands rubbed his belly as he rest his head on my chest. All I did was slowly move my aching arm to wrap around him to hold him close to me.

"Only if you'll take a hot bath with me first. I hurt everywhere." I whispered to him, then kissed the top of his head. That was all it took for Niall to climb out of bed and run to the bathroom. Moments later I heard the water to the bath tub start running. This house was really nice because the bathroom had a shower stall and a huge bath tub. Niall and I actually need to buy more stuff to put in our new house because both of us had so little from our tiny flats back in Bradford.

Niall came running back from the bathroom and started helping me sit up. I hate depending on people to help me, even if it is Niall. I just feel weak and weakness is something I've never shown to anyone. But, I see how happy it makes the Irish boy to be able to be the one taking care of the other for a minute, so I let him and pulled back my ego or whatever. Niall helped me shuffle to the bathroom, then stripped off the last of my clothes I had on. As I got in the hot bath full of water I watched as Niall took off the large white shirt he had on.

"The baby must have grown over night. So beautiful, Nialler." I told him. My eyes scanned over the bump on his stomach that seemed bigger than it was last night. Niall smiled proudly me, then got in the bath so he was between my legs. I kissed his neck and wrapped my arms around him. We both just stayed silent, enjoying this peaceful time together in our new house both getting to feel our new growing baby. Unfortunately after a few minutes of peace, the world must have had a different idea because Niall's phone started ringing from the bedroom.

"Just leave it be. I kind of want to love on your body a little bit." I whispered to Niall. He playfully snapped back at me that I was supposedly in pain yet I was up for sex. It was kind of true, but looking at how beautiful Niall Horan is with a growing baby bump that you know it your child; it makes it hard not to want to touch his body that much more.

Niall got out of the bath tub and wrapped a towel around himself. A minute after the answered his phone he was running into into the bathroom whisper yelling at me that his parents were waiting outside the gate to come visit us. I groaned because I definitely didn't want to meet either of his parents while my face was brused and swollen and I could hardly move without being in pain. I wanted to make a good impression, not look like the scum I really am.

In a few minutes I was dried off of getting dressed in some comfortable clothes that were easy to put on yet looked presentable enough to me my maybe future in laws. Niall ran around picking things up and hiding boxes that hadn't been unpacked. I made sure he wasn't doing anything too strenuous and joined in with cleaning quickly while styling my hair as best best as I could.