Chapter 32

Niall's POV

Weeks seemed to fly by as Zayn trained for his big boxing match while I felt like I just got bigger and bigger. I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and I couldn't wait to get this junior boxer out of me. The baby was keeping me up all night just using my bladder as a punching bag, so that ment Zayn was up with me helping me get out of bed because I was the size of a baby whale.

"You look wonderful for being eight months pregnant. Now let's look at the baby and maybe we can look at a due date as well." Doniya told me with a bright smile. It was my last appointment that I would ever go to, but I didn't mind that. I actually hated even leaving the house because paparazzi was all over Zayn and I. Ever since he confirmed he would be doing the fight against Liam Payne, people have been watching us both like we were the greatest artifacts in this world.

Zayn smiled softy as helped me pull up the big shirt I was wearing over my huge belly. My mum and I didn't really think about the weather changing because we only bought clothes for me in the winter. Now with the April weather and me always feeling so damn hot, I've resorted to some thin t-shirts that are really large, but Zayn doesn't do well shopping for things for me so they all fit me too tight. I still really appreciate the fact he went out and bought me clothes when I didn't want to, though.

Doniya squirt the gel over my belly and started running the wand over it. Zayn held my hand tightly while our baby's heartbeat filled the room. Both of us always held our breath as she looked at the baby. Ever since she found that hole, we both are afraid there's something else. Doniya gave Zayn the wand after she looked closely at the baby's very healed lung while she went to get some papers. Zayn literally looked like the sun as he looked at the baby on the monitor screen. I looked too, and smiled when I saw the baby had its thumb in its mouth.

"That's from me. I sucked my thumb when I was little." Zayn told me quietly. I giggled at him and squeezed his hand tightly, hoping he knew just how much I loved him for giving me this baby and for being here with me. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly, then we both continued looking at the little miracle that was one month away from meeting us.

"I'm going to give you both a few things to know during these last week's to come. First is no sex at all. Even if Niall is asking for it, don't give in because it could induce labor. Don't eat heavy foods once you get to nine months. Get allot of rest, Niall. I mean this, even if you don't think it's possible. You want to stay relaxed and get rested up because if not you could go into labor early. We don't want that. Keep yourself healthy and you will be ready for a baby in a few weeks." Doniya finished to me. I smiled and looked at Zayn to see he was thinking over something.

"Is there a due date?" He asked her. I reached for some tissues to wiped down my stomach so I could get sitting up better because my back was hurting. Zayn helped me while Doniya went to her computer and typed a few things in we waited for her to be done as I sat up straighter, but even that wasn't very comfortable.

"Based on the information you both have given me and the baby's development, I'm getting May 28th as the due date. Of course, Niall, you're small so you could technically go into labor safely one week or two weeks before that. Two weeks is pushing it." Zayn nodded at that while I was feeling thrilled. It was like a definite date that I would be getting to finally meet this thing I've been growing in me. Zayn, however, looked like he was about the either throw up or punch a wall.

"You both have time to mentally prepare yourselves if you aren't already. We even have counseling for this. This is the biggest change you your life. It's hard to grasp and hard to fully be ready. It's so exciting and terrifying all at the same time, but with the love I see you both have for each other and this baby, I know you'll be ready." Doniya told us both gently. Zayn looked back at me and gave me a guilty look that actually confused me. He kissed my cheek, then helped me off the table os we could leave.