Chapter 29

Zayn's POV

The sun crept through the windows of our bedroom, making Niall groan loudly. I laughed with my eyes closed and rolled over in bed to hold him. Even after our long bath last night, the baby seemed to think that it was day time and kicked Niall all night. Any time I tried to hold my new fiancé I would get little bumps to my arm. I felt bad for Niall because no matter how he would lay or if he would rub his belly, the baby was too pumped up.

"Some wise words no one ever told me; don't get pregnant with a boxers kid." Niall mumbled to me. I opened my eyes and looked over his face. His eyes eyes still closed, but he was wide awake nonetheless. That only forced me into kissing him up so I could see my favorite blue eyes looking at me. That did the trick for him as he looked at me with a sleepy pout on his face. He looked like and angry baby bunny at this moment with his hair messed up and his nose scrunched up, don't even get my started on how his bottom lips was pushed out.

"I'll bring you breakfast in here. What do you want?" I asked him quietly, knowing that right now in his life food is always something to make him happy. He still had the same look on his face so I knew it was going to take allot to get my Niall happy again.

"I'll get you anything and you can try sleeping. Then after, I'll cuddle with you until I have to go to my first night of work at the night club." I offered to him. He was still pouting at me, so I knew drastic measures were now going to be taken.

I let my hand travel from where it was rested on his stomach down between his legs. Neither of us got dressed last night after our bath. We were both tired and relaxed so we slid into bed naked. The second my hand wrapped around his limp member his pouting face turned into a look of surprise and he turned beet red. I laughed lightly and kissed his lips softly.

"You want this too?" I asked him quietly. He nodded and pushed his hips into my hand as I felt him start to grow in my hand. I made soft movements to get him to full hardness and kissed him slowly. Niall was kissing me back lazily, making me know he was too tired to do any of the work or even go for a full snog. He kicked the covers off both of us while my hand continued to move up and down his hard length.

In a few minutes, his tip was dripping and was a deep red. His blue eyes were either squeezed shut or locked with mine. He had that beautiful flush that went over his chest and neck, and his swollen belly was facing right towards me. Niall was laying on his side, due to the fact being so pregnant put allot of pressure on his back. I kissed his sweet nose one more time and pressed my thumb down on his tip. That was all it took for Niall to release into my hand and his blue eyes to scrunch shut in pleasure. I watched him in awe and moved my hand a few times to work him through it before letting go of him. He laid there with slight twitches going through his body for a few minutes until his blue eyes finally opened.

"Now tell me what you want for breakfast." I said happily. I got out of bed and used some tissues to wipe my hand off then wiped him down. I slipped on some boxers and a t-shirt as I waited for Niall to get his wits together to tell me what he wanted so I could keep him happy.

"I've been craving chocolate cheese cake and ice cream for probably four months now. I know it's not healthy, but Jesus Christ I need it." Niall groaned to me. I laughed and pulled the blankets back up to cover his beautiful body again. I would have offered for us both to go out and get him that somewhere, but he's still on bed rest from the surgery so the baby can heal, so I knew I would have to make him comfortable before I left to get him what he wanted.

"I don't think that a little cheese cake would have hurt the baby. You could have told me that's what you wanted months ago. I just thought you didn't get food cravings because he never told me." I chuckled to him. He shrugged and rolled over to his other side. I gave him the remote control to he telly and slipped on some sweats before leaving the room. Niall was already dozing off when I walked out so I knew I would be fine to go to the store and come back.