Chapter 22

Zayn's POV

Niall's parents ended up staying another two weeks, especially when they decided I needed to be taken care of after my tenth fight and my eyes swelled shut. It was strange to have people that took care of you that have known you for about three weeks. It was also weird to have those moments with Bobby, who insisted I called him by his first name only, that felt like he was a father I never got a chance to have. Granted, Mark also treated me that way, but with both of them they gave some emotion differently. Bobby was the one that cared while Mark was the one that motivated. Together, I wanted to reject everything from them, yet the way they treated me was something I could only accept.

Now Maura was a different story. She was always trying to get me to like her or get me to tell her little bits about my past. She thought she wanted to know, but when I told her about my grandmother's death she decided against it. After that she just kind of spoiled me. She made it feel like she was making up for the family I didn't have or the family that was taken from me. Even though both of Niall's parents were great and ended up liking me, I didn't trust them that they weren't secretly judging me. I mean, I knocked up their son and haven't even made a single move to marry him; they probably have some secret agenda that they'll take Niall from me. We all know I'm not good enough for him.

"We had such a great visit. We'll be out again when the baby is here. Take care of yourselves and call us any time." Maura told Niall and I as she leaned through the passenger side of the car. Niall kissed his mum once more before I pulled my four month pregnant husband closer to me. Beginning of January snow was nipping at us all and the last thing I want is my Niall to catch a cold. Also the fact it was ten at night and the sun was no where to be seen to even give us a hint of warmth didn't really help the cold situation.

"Zayn, take care of them." She said seriously, yet softly before Bobby drove out of our driveway. I nodded to her even if she couldn't see me before pulling Niall to get back inside. He shivered against me, but sighed with relief when we were inside our warm house. I helped him get his thick coat off and his wet shoes.

"Can you cuddle me in bed?" Niall asked me weakly. All I did in response was pick up my princess and run down the hall with him in my arms. We both laughed loudly, no doubt enjoying the fact we finally had our new house to ourselves and there was no one else but us.

Once in our bedroom, I set Niall down so he could get ready for bed. For me, I just brush my teeth and strip down to my boxers. For Niall; he showers, washes his face with two different face washes, puts lotion all over his body, brushes his teeth as well as flossing them and gets one of my big shirts to put over his naked body because he refuses to wear underwear. I don't even know if he wears them under his jeans or sweats because he's always so secretive about it. Even when I get to touch him a little, I don't feel anything under his clothes.

As Niall did his nightly routine, I got in bed and turned on the telly to watch something. When I turned it to the sports channel, I was shocked to see Harry was fighting another fight. He had one nearly a month ago that he won, but he didn't tell me about this one. He didn't tell me he was fighting a professional fighter. The match was already in the the tenth round, but Harry looked like he was nearly down.

"Left defense needs to go up, Harry." I mumbled nervously. He obviously didn't know that's what needed to be done and was clocked on the left side of his face. The bell rang for the round to be over and I watch as the tall boy stumbled over to his corner. Louis was there as a water boy, but the small lad didn't look like he was feeling well as he helped clean up Harry's bloody face and mouth. Those two are ment to be, but both are too shy to make the first move. It's cute and frustration to watch. Especially now that I see how much Louis is hurting for the curly haired lad.