Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

Punch. Dodge. Block. Those three steps were the only thing my mind could think of as my opponent and I beat each other bloody. We were into the eighth round of the match and I was slowly loosing energy to continue to fight. Every muscle in my body was aching and my vision had blurred up casing me to see at least three of the same man trying to hit me.

The referee pulled me off the other man that I had cornered and pushed me back to my corner for a break. Mark let me spit my blood covered mouth pieces in his hand. Harry squirt water over me and got some in my mouth as well. Louis, who came out to help be my personal medical attention guy, wiped off my bloody face. I guess the three of them kind of became my crew. Harry came after Niall and I spent the night at his house last night, and Louis wanted an excuse to get out of Bradford for a day or two. I looked over my shoulder to the crowd to see Niall with a pained expression on his face as he rest his hand on his tiny baby bump.

"You see that? That's why you need to win. End this now because Niall is about to loose it if you get hit one more time." Mark told me loudly. I looked back at him and got one more drink of water before the bell rang and I got out of my corner to the center of the ring.

The whistle blew for the round to start and it ended just as fast when I swung my fist with the last of the strength I had, knocking the other man out. The crowd went absolutely wild counting down from ten to one as the match ended. I turned around and watched as Mark and Harry helped Niall into the ring. He ran over to me and I quickly held him into my battered body. Neither of us cared as long as we had each other.

"I love you." Niall mumbled to me before we were being crowed with news reporters and officials of the match that gave me a bronze boxing belt. My name was announced to the arena as the winner, causing cheers to erupt all around me. I looked at Niall as saw his blue eyes just looking at me closely like he was proud of me, but hated what I had just done.

"This makes you completely undefeated in three fights. You have twelve more fights scheduled after this one, how are you feeling?" One the reporters asked me. I nodded and looked over my shoulder to get Mark or Harry to get my mouth pieces out so I could talk. Niall ended up helping me out before a security guard pulled him back from me to go over to where Mark was. I made sure they were careful with Niall before answering the question that had been asked.

"I'm ready for them all." I said slightly slurred. More questions were asked to me, but my mind was still rattled from my fight. I actually didn't find it rude at all when I just walked away from the questioning people. People laughed at me and cheered one more time as I was helped out of the boxing ring. The other man was taken away by medics so I didn't have a chance to make peace with him yet, but I knew it would happen as soon as he was better.

I was escorted back to the locker room as Louis rushed to get a hot shower for me going and Harry and Mark helped to get my gloves off. Niall stayed standing there silently waiting to help me in anyway. I walked over to the running water after my shoes were taken off and let the water hit me. Everyone cleared the room, leaving just Niall and I.

"I want you, baby." I mumbled to him, feeling really out of it. He came over to me and looked at me closely. I ended up getting undressed by Niall so I could get my whole body relaxed. I looked at Niall and pulled his slightly wet shirt up to look at our baby. I let my shaking hand run over his one and a half month belly.

"I've got you, bug." I whispered to his belly. Niall leaned up and stoll a kiss from me. I smiled at him before leaning against the wall and just letting the hot water keep running of me. Niall got a few towels for me, then turned off the water.

My mind must have turned off for a few minutes because the next time I knew what was going on I was being examined by a doctor. He told me I didn't have a concussion and I just needed to rehydrate myself and get allot of rest. Niall helped me get dressed in some comfortable clothes.