Chapter 33

Niall's POV

There's always that time in you're life where you believe you have all the time in the world. Where days go by, but they mean nothing to you because time doesn't exist. It's that moment when you don't see things are so close to happening, but when you see it there, time begins to matter again. A month goes by faster than people realize, then you find yourself where I am at the moment. I found myself still laying awake in a hotel room in London because I realized tomorrow is the day for Zayn's fight. I was still pregnant and had on more week to go before the baby, but I was miserable. My body ached all over, but at this moment laying here awake with the baby lightly kicking, I realized I was going to have to sit ring side and watch the baby's father get very hurt tomorrow. That alone made time seem all too real.

"Zayn?" I whispered, actually feeling kind of bad for waking him because I knew he needed to get allot of rest. But then again, I'm pregnant so that means if I'm awake I need someone to care I'm awake.

"Let's go to the hospital." Zayn slurred out as he sat up quickly. I giggled at him and reached up to placed a hand on his cheek. He looked down at me sleepily and seemed to calm down enough to lay back down. He wrapped his arms around me as best as he could and looked at me worried for why I was awake.

"I'm really scared for you. That guy knows that you're going to be a dad soon right? He won't really hurt you?" I whispered softly. Zayn smiled at me and leaned in to kiss the tip on my nose. His hands ran soothing circles on my sides, calming the baby and me.

"I think the whole world knows I'm going to be a dad. As for him really hurting me, no one really can hut me. Only if you get hurt or our baby gets hurt, that's the only way to ever hurt me. There's no need to be scared, I'm going to be okay." Zayn whispered to me softly. I nodded and scoot closer to him, if that was even possible. He looked at me and kissed my lips softly. I just looked at him and begged with my eyes for him to do something to calm me so we could both get some rest. He moved one hand up and touched my cheek gently before he did the only calming thing that he's only does once before. He started singing to me.

I watch your troubled eyes as you rest,
And I fall in love with every breath.
Wonder if those eyes are really shut,
And am I the one you're dreaming of?

'Cause underneath the darkness
There's a light that's trying so hard to be seen.
And I know this 'cause I've noticed
A little bit shining through the seams.

And if this is what it takes,
Then let me be the one to bear the pain.
Oh if this is what it takes
I'll break down these walls that are in our way,
If this is what it takes.

You keep on telling me I'm wasting time,
But to call it wasting time oh that's a crime.
And you think it's crazy what I'm trying to do.
Well baby, I'm a fool for you.

'Cause underneath the darkness
There's a light that's trying so hard to be seen.
And I know this 'cause I've noticed
A little bit shining through the seams.

And if this is what it takes,
Then let me be the one to bear the pain.
Oh if this is what it takes
I'll break down these walls that are in our way,

'Cause if you don't understand yet
Then I'll never let you forget
That you don't have to do this on your own.

I'll be your shoulder to lean on.
I'll be your right when you feel wrong.
So come on, take my hand, we're moving on.

And if this is what it takes,
Then let me be the one to bear the pain.
Oh and if this is what it takes,
Then I'll break down these walls,
These walls that are in our way.
If this is what it takes.