Chapter 21

Niall's POV

The next morning after Zayn's fight, we left really early in the morning to go back home. That required allot of fighting though a crowd that seemed to have grown over night. Zayn also shut off the news when it started talking about the world's next great fighter being gay. The reactions from most people was shocked yet proud while Zayn was juts pissed that people even cared. I also knew that he hated the label that was placed on his sexuality considering he's never really put a label on it.

The whole drive back to Cheshire was quiet other than my dad trying to start a conversation with the brused up boxer. Zayn would give one word answers or comment but sound disinterested. My dad would look at me with worry in his eyes and I knew what was going on with him. He did this same thing to me when I would feel those emotional days every month and he didn't understand why. He's trying hard to make Zayn talk about something he'd understand. Something that's not pertaining to the recent situation. It's not fun to be on the other end, but I like to see my dad cares enough about Zayn to be his own form or worried.

"Niall, are you hungry? We should stop for something for you." Zayn asked me, reaching over to place his his hand on my stomach. I felt a little flutter that was so unfamiliar, but it stopped before I could ask Zayn if he was feeling it too. He didn't seem to comment on it and was too busy asking Mark, who was driving, if we could stop somewhere for lunch. All I could think of and kind of hope for was that my baby just moved even just a little bit.

We ended up stopping at some sandwich place that Mark knew was good. I think all of us kind of knew we needed to go somewhere that has healthy food because of the baby. Zayn helped me out of the car with his hand never leaving my baby bump. He smiled at me, his first smile of the day, and kissed my lips. I felt that light flutter again and giggled, but didn't say anything because I wasn't really sure what that was.

"I love feeling your belly. I love that's our baby." He whispered in my ear as we walked then kissed under it. I giggled again and slipped my hand into his. I caught a glimpse of my dad watching us and I've never seen him look so happy in his life. That only made me cuddle closer to my boyfriend because I could feel the love he had for me radiating off him.

We all took a seat at a table and were handed menus to look at. Mark was telling my dad about how he met Zayn and how he started training him. My dad seemed interested in the conversation while Zayn was in his own world feeling my bump and kissing my cheek.

"He still owes me twenty dollars." Zayn told my dad with a light chuckle. That only got Make started with making fun of the fact Zayn had no clue boxing was a sport. That only got my dad saying that it should have stayed that way because he didn't want Zayn getting hurt too much. In that moment, I saw a light blush cover Zayn's cheeks and his eyes soften even more, no doubt realizing my dad actually cared if he got hurt.

Once all of us got our food, all of the conversation seemed to die down as we all realized how hungry we were. Zayn used one hand to keep feeling our baby while he ate his salad with the other hand. I got a sandwich what was healthy and really big. But my baby was hungry so I knew it would be gone soon. I looked out the window and saw a few snow flakes fall. As much as I wanted to enjoy that beautiful sight, I saw a few cars drive up and men with cameras get out.

"Zayn..." I told him. He looked at me then looked out the window to the men that were already taking pictures of us. That lead him to flipping them off with a bright smile on his face. I giggled and scoot closer to him.

"When we get home, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you." Zayn whispered quietly in my ear. I blushed and looked down at my half eaten lunch. My dad cleared his throat, getting both our attention like to school boys getting caught doing something they should have been doing.