Chapter 17

Zayn's POV

Two months and six boxing matches later, we were finally placing the last packed box in the car to leave the place I never thought I could be leaving. Niall and I had found a small house in Cheshire that was in a gated community. It was the least expensive house in the whole community, but with the paparazzi and crazy people that seemed obsessed with my personal life I wanted to get Niall and our baby in a place that we could not have hundreds of people outside our door.

People still didn't know about my sexuality or Niall's pregnancy, but they were very close to figuring it out in the sense the paparazzi followed us to Cheshire for his appointment last month. That was everywhere, but it was pushed back in the tabloids once I won my last fight in the first round. I was great full for the distraction because I want to wait until the right time for people to know more about my personal life. I'm not an open person and for people to be snooping in my business, I wanted to keep it all safe until I let it out on my terms.

"Let's go, love." Niall whispered to me as I looked around the horrible neighborhood that I was finally leaving. I looked at Niall then down to his ever growing three month pregnant belly. I rested my hands on the sides of his bump and kissed his lips as a promise to both of them that I loved them. He smiled against my lips before I helped him into the car and went over to the drivers side of the car.

As I drove off, I blinked back tears when I saw a few people had made signs wishing Niall and I luck for the future. It was strange how some positive publicity for a negative place can change a few people. Obviously I still had allot of gang members that would shoot a bullet straight through my head without blinking, but there are some that enjoyed the fact my boxing career made Bradford look like a place of opportunity. Really, Mark just tells everyone a fighter was born where fighting is air. That's not far from the truth. But, no matter how much I hate it here, I still have a sad place in my heart that will miss this place.

This is where I met the love of my life. This is where my child was conceived. This is where I grew up. My grandparents are buried here. The school I dropped out of was here. Everything that made me who I am was here in Bradford. I wanted to leave this place so badly, but now I'm sad that I'm doing this.

"We can always come back to visit. Mark still has his gym here even if he's coming with us to Cheshire." Niall said to me softly. I reached over and rubbed his belly to remind myself that this is why I'm doing this. This is why my face has had bruses on it for the past two months that I haven't given time to heal. Niall tangled his hand with mine as we rested it on his belly.

"We're never coming back here." I promised to him before speeding up a bit to get out of here. Niall rest his head on the window when we got to the freeway and I smiled lightly because I was finally breaking the cycle. I was determined to be the best father in this world, and maybe I could be a good husband if that's what Niall wants. We haven't talked about marriage, but it's kind of the right thing to do because I kind of knocked him up. All I know right now is that I love him enough to get him out of here before we were stuck here just like everyone seems to be.

We drove for the rest of the day to get to our new house with Mark following us in his car. Louis and Mark ended up renting a two bedroom flat so they could help me train and stuff. Harry offered Louis to move in with him, but the shorter lad turned the offer down considering they were just friends for now. Mark obviously was going to come with me everywhere. Both of them were apart of my crew. Louis was there for me if Harry was busy with his own boxing career and he was also my medic guy for my fights. But really, I like keeping him around for Niall because those two are inseparable.

I drove through the gates of the community and drove to the small house that had a sold sign in front. Niall was buzzing with excitement as we drove up and saw my sister was already waiting there along with Harry. Doniya and I get caught up allot during Niall's appointments, but we both stay far away from the topic of our parents. We just act like normal siblings would and she absolutely loves Niall and our baby. But really, who wouldn't.