Chapter 10

Niall's POV

My eyes fluttered open to a small amount of light being let into a completely unfamiliar room. They closed for a second to try remembering something, but the throbbing headache I had wasn't helping me think clearly. I opened my eyes again and looked around the room and noticed some things were familiar to me, but not so much that I would know where I was. I tried to roll over in the bed I was in, but someone had a strong grip on my body. I looked down at the tattooed arms that were wrapped around my bare torso and a few memories came into my mind.

I was with Zayn, that's one thing I knew. I also knew I felt like a bus just hit me. Gently, I removed his arms around me and wiggled over in the bed. That was when I realized I was completely naked. My heart started pounding in my chest because I didn't fully remember what actually happened last night. My hands gripped the blankets a little and lifted them to find he was also completely naked as well.

Suddenly, everything flew back into my mind as I looked over the tattoos he has hidden secretly that I just discovered last night while we did something that I'm now ashamed of. I'm not like this as a person, but alcohol changes me to be my complete polar opposite. A blush found my cheeks as I remembered the fact I pushed Zayn on the bed and practically forced him in me.

I climbed out of his bed, but hissed quietly in pain as my bum reminded me how large Zayn actually was. This whole situation was just extremely embarrassing for me and I wanted to get out of it now. Plus, Zayn will probably turn around and say it was all a drunken mistake and that will be the end of whatever friendship we had. I liked him allot and wanted to be more with him than just a friend, but now I think I've ruined all aspects of ever having a cute normal relationship.

I limped around his bed getting my boxers on and my shirt then walked over to his bedroom door. My eyes scanned over the man I was about to leave behind so I wouldn't have to face the shame and embarrassment to come. I felt horrible for just leaving and part of me didn't want to, but I was scared of what he'll be feeling when he wakes up. I know I'm not feeling anything but embarrassment, but he's Zayn and I know he'll feel something close to regret.

I walked out of Zayn's bedroom and found my jeans on the floor in the hallway. I got those on with my level of embarrassment growing more and more as I slipped on my shoes. All I knew what to do right now was leave. I wanted to leave in hopes that I wouldn't have to face the shame of the fact I just had sex with someone that I hardly know. Sure, there are feelings for Zayn and there are things he's told me about himself that no one else knows, but I have no clue if he's going to turn around and say sleeping with me was a mistake. I can bearly remember if he even used a condom, but I do remember that it was a mistake.

I walked down the street to get to my flat as quickly as I could. Now, I felt bad about just leaving Zayn there, but that young part of my mind keeps telling me he saw me when I was the most vulnerable and I didn't like that he did that. I didn't like that I didn't remember if I was annoyingly loud or if I begged for him, all I know is I can't ever face him ever again.

Once I got to my flat, I took a hot shower to was off my sticky stomach and any other evidence of Zayn's finger prints. My stomach was in knots with feeling disgusted with myself, but I pushed it down and turned off the water. As I looked over myself in the mirror, a few tears rolled down my cheeks because Zayn saw all of me. He saw my pudgy stomach that I hate and he saw my stupid hips that should only belong to girls. Even if I could ever face him again, I'd be too embarrassed to ask him if he minded the fact he had to have sex with my messed up body.

I got ready for work, just trying to stop crying. My heart wanted me to go back to Zayn's flat and talk things through with him, but my mind told me to stay away from him. I slipped on an extremely loose jumper on to cover myself a little more and some jeans. I forced my tears to stop rolling down my cheeks and put on a brave face before walking out of my flat and going down the street.