Epilogue

Niall's POV

I walked out to the backyard, the hot summer sun hitting my face causing me to smile. The sounds of Ezra's one year old babbling filled the air as well as Zayn's laughing our family's loud conversation. It became a weekly thing for us all to have a family get together every Saturday just to catch up on how the week went. Also so everyone could spoil Ezra completely rotten. But even with Harry, Louis, my parents and Mark; Zayn was the worst.

Ever since the day Ezra was born, Zayn did everything possible to be the amazing father he is today. After winning that fight, we obviously never had to worry about money, but Zayn still opened his own training gym here in Cheshire with Mark and Harry. He always told me he wanted to have something that he worked at to show our son so he can see just because we have money doesn't mean that you stop working hard. Zayn not only spoiled our son, but he wanted so much for the one year old to be proud of him. It was amazing to watch a man that said he never wanted to have children, do everything possible to be the best father in the world and love that child more than anything.

My eyes wandered over to where Louis was sitting on Harry's lap as they both talked about their new engagement to my mum. They were beyond the definition of cute because even though now there's a ring on Louis' small finger, both of them still feel the need to be mysterious in sharing how much they love each other. I understand that though.

"Niall, get on over here and spend some time with us." Mark yelled across the yard, breaking my happy thoughts of the newly engaged couple. I walked over to my dad and Mark who were head over heals watching Ezra in Zayn's arms. I went over and kissed my husband on the lips and our son on the forehead. We had finally gotten married when Ezra was five months old and we actually found time to do it. It was a small wedding, but honestly it was all I've ever wanted.

"He's been asking for you." Zayn chuckled to me. I took Ezra out of his arms and kissed him up.

"Dada!" Our son giggled. I laughed lightly then set him down to crawl around in the grass. I looked up and saw my dad looking at me closely like he was trying to figure something out. I smiled at him then pulled Zayn away from the two other men. He looked at me confused, but I just reached into my pocket and pulled out a paper I hadn't shown Zayn yet. He looked down at it confused, then looked at me.

"Wait... That's a...?" He asked me then looked back down. I giggled and got both his hands in mine tightly.

"It's a baby. We're going to be dad's again, Zayn." I giggled to him. In less than a a second I was lifted in Zayn's strong arms. Our lips connected even though we were both laughing out of pure joy. He set me down and placed both his hands over my flat stomach.

"I kind of love you." Zayn whispered to me, just like he's told me for as long as we've been together. I kissed those lips I loved more than anything and placed my hands over his.

"I kind of love you too."

A/N: it's over! It's officially over!!! Thank you all again for everything you have done for this story! You guys are so amazing!

On a serious note, I've decided that I'm going to take a short break from writing (probably like a week or two haha) because I'm just not ready to start another story for it to be as amazing as I want it to be. Allot of you guys and my followers have talked to me and I've decided a break will be the best decision for me. I love writing and I have many ideas to come, but I need a break haha I sound the the boys now! Haha anyway! If you follow me, I'll post when I'm starting my new story! I'm not done yet though!!! I love writing too much to just stop, so please say by me and don't stop following me :/ I promise I'll be back when I can get my head on straight! Thank you again! Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)

Update October 20, 2015: I am done with my break even though it was like two days or something stupid like that haha my new story is called Jet Black Heart so please go read that next!!! :)