Chapter 13

Niall's POV

As quickly as my sleepy self could, I rolled off Zayn's couch and out of his arms before running to the bathroom. Hot tears streamed my face as my stomach emptied everything I hadn't eaten into the toilet. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet and I was getting sick already. I honestly hate the fact that I can't get over this stomach flu or whatever it is. It's been over a month now and I hate this.

I rinsed my mouth out with water a few times before going back to where Zayn was slowly getting up from the couch. He had a worried look on his face as he reached his hands out to me. All I did was gently push him back on the couch, then straddle his lap. My face buried into his neck as I let out a few tears as he wrapped his strong arms around me. His fingers rubbed small circles into my back, relaxing me from getting sick and hating it.

"I had no idea you were that sick, babe. Are you not feeling well just this morning?" Zayn asked me in a rough voice that was still slightly filled with sleep. I shook my head and pulled back to look him in the eyes. One of his hands moved to wipe my tears as he sat up more with me still on his lap.

"I'm not sick, my stomach just feels disgusting all morning for no reason, or even after I eat." I whimpered to Zayn as more tears rolled down my cheeks. He pulled my back down to lay so my stomach and chest were pressed tightly against his. A couple kisses were placed on my head in different places, but Zayn being this quiet made me know he was thinking about something.

"I think you should go to the doctor. I mean this in the kindest way possible, but your tummy kind of worries me too. It's not squishy like it should be." Zayn told me slowly. I nodded, understanding what he ment by that. I was worried about that too, but not too much because I've always had a tendency of gaining weight in my lower stomach. I moved my head to look at Zayn, but I still saw he was deep in his thoughts.

"I don't want anything to happen to you. You just became mine, I can't loose you." He whispered to me before kissing my lips gently. I kissed him back, loving the fact I could kiss him. With his lips on mine, I felt like there was nothing else I needed to worry about. I'll probably go to a doctor in a few days if this keeps up, but for now I have Zayn and that's all I could ask for. His lips take away worries and fears and replace them with comfort and reassurance.

"I have to go to the gym soon, but you can stay here and just rest a little or I can walk you home to rest up. I don't want you working sick." Zayn told quietly against my lips. There was this electronic feel between us that kind of made me forget my sick stomach. By the way Zayn's hot breath was hitting my lips made me know that he was feeling the same thing.

I pecked his lips a few more times while he let his hands travel up my shirt. We both pulled back and looked at each other, sharing a look of pure emotion and slight want. I gave him a nod before he gently pulled my shirt up over my head. The material dropped to the floor has Zayn's brown eyes looked over my bare torso. His hands ran from my chest to my slightly swollen stomach. The want left Zayn's eyes and was just replaced with his old look of worry. His hands ran over my fat stomach again.

"We're going to the doctor tomorrow." He told me firmly. I sighed and laid on his chest again because I just wanted him to hold me now. Unfortunately, my stomach had different ideas and I found myself running back to the bathroom. This time, Zayn came after me and rubbed my back as I threw up for the second time this morning.

Both Zayn and I stayed in the bathroom for an hour, with me throwing up four more times. He got water and hot tea for me before holding me from where I was curled up next to the toilet. I'm guessing Zayn called his coach to tell him he wasn't going in for training and by now Louis figured I wasn't going in for work. I just knew I was probably going to spend the day laying on the bathroom floor.