I've had enough

This was a request: @dishmannata

This was really sad :(

Stiles POV

He hit me again, harder. Right on my cheek. I could already feel the bruise starting to form. I try pleading with him but I know it won't work. It never does.

Any normal person in this situation would be screaming and kicking their heads off. But me? Haha well I just sit and wait until it's over, later on checking if I have no broken bones in my body that need medical attention. Hopefully there will be none today. It's worse walking into the hospital every day with a serious injury that Melissa has to take care of. Also me asking her not to tell Scott.

But one day. I've had enough of it

I reach for the top shelf in my cupboard  and pull down my suitcase. I unzip and quickly scatter all the clothes that I can find. Shoving them into the suitcase and zipping it up quickly.

I scribble letters on a note and stick it to the fridge, it read:

I'm sorry. I really am. I'm going to be gone by the time you come back. And I'm not returning.

I do love you, stiles.

I let a tear slip down my cheek,  and grab my bag, running out the door I get my keys out of my pocket and unlock my jeep. I start the car and drive off.

My vision is getting blurry from all of the tears invading my eyesight. I roll down my window, letting the wind comb through my hair. I look out the window and see the trees swaying side to side, viscously. I look back on the road and see something, tall and right in front of my car!

*BANG*

Derek's POV

I hold his hand in mine, carefully. I attempt to look at him but I only do it for a split second. I know this is my fault, he left because I was abusing him. He didn't say it in the note but I know I do it. I just get so angry at everything so I take it out on him. I'm defiantly going to try and stop. I want to stay with him forever and be a happy couple. Maybe even adopt a kid or something. Of course marry first. I am defiantly going to marry him, he is the love of my life and I abused him. I can't believe I did that. I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have let my anger on him. I know.

I hear a loud groan so my head whips to Stiles. He's stirring, that's a good sign right?

He opens his eyes and looks around before his eyes land on me. The go wide before relaxing, he turns away with tears in his eyes.

'Stiles-'
'Derek, don't'
'Stiles, I have to, now please. Look at me'

He turns his head around slowly, looking at me in the eye

'I'm sorry, I'm so-so sorry' I say, tears flowing down my cheeks.
'Derek, it's not your fault'
'Stiles, it is. I'm sorry I abused you for so long, I'm surprised you stayed with me. But everyday I get so angry at the pack or work and I just take it out on the closest person, which is you. And now I'm not leaving , I'm not leaving until you are better and I will take care of you, I'll take days off work to be with you. I love you stiles, so much. So much it hurts me inside'

I bring my lips to his forehead and gently kiss it. Letting my lips longer there for a moment before I pull back and look at him. He nods, he nods like he understands, he nods saying he forgives me.

I let a smile fall on my lips. As he smiles too, his hands find my face and he brings me down to his lips, kissing me passionately.

'I love you'

'I love you too, Derek'

......

I don't know if that's how you wanted it to turn out but yeah... I'm sorry x. It's short I know. I'm sorry bout that too.

Love you tho <3

......