Misery

Stiles POV

I slowly push the blue big doors open, scanning around me, searching the crowd seeing no one I know in sight, I walk towards my locker and open it up.
Getting it slammed shut on my hand straight away, I cry out in pain and meet face to face with my full time bully.

'Hey fag' he spits, punching me right on the jaw. I instantly put my hand to my face, covering the place he hit. He laughs and walks away.

'Great, how am I meant to explain a big bruise on my jaw to everyone'

I sigh, and walk toward my first class. Oh crap, Scott is in this class. Just keep your head low and don't speak to him. Wait no, then he will suspect something, just don't turn around. Yeah.

I walk inside and sit in my usual spot (in front of Scott).

'Hey buddy'

'Hey'

'What's been happening' he asks

'Noth-'

'Stilinski, McCall, do you want me to move you'

'No sir' I say and keep my head low for the rest of the lesson.

As soon as the bell rings I sprint out of the class room and try to dodge anyone and anything but I know I have already failed miserably as I bump into someone and fall on the ground, as do they.

'Hey, I'm so-' I look up to see Jackson, shit. This Jackson guy is the guy that has been bullying me, my whole life. Let's just say he's homophobic. Yeah I'm gay, and I have a huge crush on Derek the big bad wolf but he's never going to like me. I'm just skinny defenceless stiles, I'm not even useful.

'Stilinski, you are going to pay' he spits, picking me by the shirt, as he throws me against the locker. Everyone has gone to their next class by now so it's just me and Jackson. Scott wouldn't know because we have a different class.
I groan in pain as he kicks my stomach multiple times, I might have a few cracked ribs by now but I can't go to the hospital, my dad would find out. That wouldn't turn out well.

He punched me a few times on the face and leaves with one last huge kick to my stomach.

'That's what you get, bitch' he laughs and walks away. I pull my hoodie over my face and walk to the office, saying I'm not feeling well and I want to go home. They let me go and I run to my car then driving to my house. Luckily my dad has a later shift so he won't be here until tomorrow morning. I walk up to my room and look in the mirror. I pull off my shirt and see numerous bruises on my stomach. I hear a gasp coming from behind me and turn around quickly, and I let go of my short to hide the bruises, but they have obviously already seen it.

'Stiles?' He asks

'Derek! What are you doing here?'

'Scott said you went home and he wanted me to check up on you, obviously it was a good idea, I think we need to take you to the hospital'

'No! I mean It doesn't hurt'

'Stiles are you okay?'

'I'm fine'

I'm not fine. Please help me

'Are you sure?'

'I'm just tired'

I can't take this anymore

'Do you want something to eat?'

'I already ate'

I starve my self

'Here at least let me take you jacket and put it away'

'It's ok I'm cold, I'll keep it on'

I don't want you to see my scars

'Are you sure? I saw those bruises stiles'

'I'm better now, I promise'

I've never been this bad

'Stiles?'

'I'm...okay'

I just want to die

'Do you want me to stay?'

'Just go it's okay'

Show me you care enough to stay

'Actually, I'm going to stay' he smiles