True Enemies

This was meant to be fluff. I don't even know what happened

Stiles POV

Derek and I have been enemies ever since I started working in the business industry. We keep fighting for land or for what to build on that land. Me? I want to build parks, or entertainment for people to make them happy but Derek, Derek wants to build skyscrapers or hotels.

I hate him. I want to kill him every time I see him. He steals everything away from me. He even stole my girlfriend but I think they broke up, thank god. He nearly stole my best friend but Scott got his shit together and realised what Derek was trying to do so he came back to me, begging me to forgive him.

Derek hates me, he glares at me everytime I walk past him and I just flip him off. Not caring that my boss might see or that he gets offended or hurt, I just want to punch his pretty little head.

So when he came to me for help, of course I had to turn him down.

'No Derek, I will not help you get this land to create boring buildings' I say, putting my foot down. Why would I want to help this piece of crap human called Derek. He's practically ruining the world.

'Why do you have to be so stubborn Stiles' he grits, looking at me with disgust.

'Well only for you' I smirk, walking away from him, but he quickly grabs my arm.

'Wait, I want to make an entertainment area' he says, making me turn around to face him.

'What' I ask, looking at him in disbelief.

'I want to make people happy, Ugh it's stupid' he says, about to turn away but I call out his name making him turn around, a look of hope washing across his face.

'I'll help you' I smile, still hating him but at least he's doing something.

'But we are never ever going to do this again, because seriously you are annoying' I say sternly and he nods his head.

'Definitely' he agrees walking past me, giving me his famous glare I know to well.

That day I walk home and I had the strangest feeling of being watched. I turn to look back and see nothing, but blackness and fog. I grab onto my jacket and pull it tighter around my body, feeling the warmth consume my body, I start walking a little faster, moving my arms swiftly, trying to control my breathing so I focus on one thing.

Right foot
Left foot
Right foot
Left foot
Right foot
Left foot

I finally make it home, locking the front door behind me and heading up to my room. Realising I'm just a scared, paranoid boy. There was no one watching or following me, it's just my paranoia coming out.

I flop down onto my bed and look up at my plain, white ceiling.

I wake up, cuddled to my pillow, my face covered in drool. Well another torturous day of Derek hale and his horribleness.

I get ready for work and start to drive to the familiar building. I park my car and walk in, wearing a grey/blue shirt and brown pants, of course styling my hair in the usual way.

 I park my car and walk in, wearing a grey/blue shirt and brown pants, of course styling my hair in the usual way