Coach Derek

Stiles POV

'Come on stiles we are going to be late'

Hi. My name is Stiles and I'm currently rushing to get ready for lacrosse practice because I'm late, like always. But today is an exciting day because there is a new lacrosse coach and everyone and I mean everyone is saying he is hot, and I need to see what he looks like.

I walk out of the boys Locker room and into the field. Searching for the new coach.

'Stiles!' Scott yells, signalling over to where everyone is. I run over there and try to get to the front but everyone is so huddle in I can't get past one person.

'Ok today out on the field' A husky voice says, I'm guessing that's the new coach. Sounds sexy already.

'Who's that kid?' I hear him say.

'That's stiles' Scott says.

'Stiles. Get off the field!' The coach yells.

I jump and run off the field. Sitting down on my usually spot. I look up to see the new coach staring right at me. Wow. He is like a Greek god. Just wow.

'H-hi' I squeeze out, focusing on the tight shirt he is wearing.

'Hi, stiles' he says, rolling his eyes.

'So what made you move to beacon hills, the beacon for the supernatural'

'What?' He says quickly, turning around.

'It's just what people say. That beacon hills is the beacon for supernatural blah blah'

'Well that's not true' he says sternly

'Well of course it's not true, supernatural are just a myth'

'Pfft. Yeah ok' he says, scratching the back of his head.

'Is there something your not telling me'

'No' he looks at me dead in the eye. I swear I saw them flash a red colour, but that just might be the sun.

'What's your name new coach'

'Derek'

'Coach Derek'

Was that a growl. I swear I heard him growl. One hundred percentI heard him growl. Did that turn him on? Do I turn him on? I wonder if I say it again. See if it really happened

'So coach Derek'

Yep, he definitely growled again. That turned him on. Im kinda turned on.

'Stop it' he growls

'Stop what?'

'Smelling like that'

'You can smell me from there?'

'Yes' he grits

'Ok dude, calm down' I say, standing up and putting my hand on his shoulder

'Come with me' he says, yelling at the team to do laps until he comes back.

'Are you aroused stiles?' He says, once we are in the boys locker rooms, alone.

'N-no' I stutter, trying to stay up straight

'I think you are' he smirks, licking his lips, while looking at me from top to bottom.

'The smell, it's making me, ugh' he suddenly roars at me, fangs instead of teeth, instead if emerald eyes, blood red ones.

He runs up to me. Lifting me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the lockers hard. 

'Wha-what are you?'

'A werewolf sweetheart' he growls, pushing his lips on mine.

I immediately kiss back. Feeling the need to be with him, I hold him tighter. Scratching at his back, to inch closer to me. He finally agrees, stepping so close to me. He breaks the kiss, not even breathing heavily, while I struggle to catch my breath.

'Mate' he whisper, leaning in, putting his forehead against mine.

'What?' I ask, curious once more

'Your my mate, I finally found you'

'What a mate'

'Your my soulmate Stiles'

'Wow, ok'

'I know it's a lot to take in but try please'

'Your my coach, Derek'

'We can make it work'

'Fine I'll try'

He smiles and leans in for another kiss.

---
That was really bad I'm sorry

I just I don't know.

The next chapter will hopefully be really big

I'm gonna combine all the tv shows that I have watched.

If you want a tv show in it please comment, and tell me. I will tell you if I know it or if I don't. :) thanks guys

BYE