The French Mistake

If you guys haven't seen supernatural well, sorry, this is the title to one of Their episodes where they go into the real world and play themselves so I thought it would be a funny sterek one shot

Stiles

Derek and I are sitting on the couch, cuddling because we can. We kiss every once and a while. Watching Netflix and eating popcorn while cuddling with Derek is my favourite thing to do. We got together about a year ago, after the deadpool. Ever since then we have been deeply in love with each other and I'm not even exaggerating.

I hear a loud bang in the living room and look into the direction it came from, one of the windows broke. Derek stands up and so do I, following him to the mysteriously broken window.

We both step out, landing on the soft grass.

"AND CUT" we hear, twisting our heads towards the sound. People come up to us and start touching my hair and dabbing something on my face. I try to swat them away but they just tell me to stand still and I do. I look over at Derek and they are doing the same thing except he's growling at them. "Tyler, why are you growling" One of the women say, still touching his hair. "Who the fuck is Tyler?" He says, stepping away from them, trying to get to me. "Something's wrong with Tyler" Another woman says, guiding him away from me. "Derek" I yell, dodging the women's grasp. I run into Scott on the way, and he grabs me by the arms. "Hey Dylan!" He smiles, pulling me into a hug. "Dylan?" I questioned. Scott just laughs and pulls me into a place I do not want to go. "Scott I need to get to Derek, something weird is happening" I whisper, he just laughs and grabs food, I look at him like he is crazy. "Ok stiles sure what's it this time" he says, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "For some reason, they keep calling Derek Tyler, and we were just cuddling and then the window broke and we stepped out of the window, then people were touching our hair and faces, and they took Derek away" I pout. "Wow man, you're getting real good at acting" he laughs, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "Tyler!" I hear and turn around to see Lydia. Scott smiles and waves to her. "Tyler?" I say, Scott turns around and looks at me, confused "yeah?" He says, his arm now around Lydia's. "Lydia what's happening to me?" I say, she looks at Tyler confused then back at me. "He's been doing it ever since that scene with Derek, maybe he didn't want it to end" Scott or Tyler laughs.

"I'm gonna find De-Tyler" I say, Scott and Lydia shout out a bye Dylan and I just shake my head. I search and search until I see a trailer with Tyler on it, hopefully it isn't Scott's or Tyler's trailer. I knock on the door and Derek opens it.

"We're a tv show" he blurts out, gripping onto me like there will be no tomorrow. "What?" I say, still hugging him. "Our how lives has been recorded and put in a tv show" he says, leaning  back and pulling me into his...trailer? "That's just crazy" I laugh, Derek lays down on his couch so I'm laying on top of him.

"Is it really? From what we've already seen" he laughs, making me shake with him. "That's true, but I just, I wanna get back" I say, sitting up on my elbows so I'm looking at him. "We aren't together in this world" I say, looking at him sadly and he does the same. "We can be together" he smiles, "I guess, but let's just see if we can find a way back" I suggest, he nods his head and my phone starts ringing, I pick it up and look at it, That's not my phone. I answer it anyway.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hi babe"

"Babe?" I whisper to myself.

"Yeah, its Britt Dyl, are you okay?" The happy girl, Britt, said.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, uh why are you calling" I say, trying to act normal and calm.

"Wellll, I heard you were being off today so I wanted to see if you wanted to go out" she says, I can practically hear her smiling from the phone.

"Britt, I'm so sorry but I'm-" I turn around to Derek and look at him for help. He just mouths 'busy' and I look at him like that was the worst idea ever but it's the only idea I have.

"I'm busy, yep, busy I am" I mentally slap myself for being so stiles and not Dylan, even though I have no idea who Dylan is or how he acts.

"Oh...ok" Britt goes silent and so do I, I decide to break the silence

"I should go, you know busy busy" I chuckle to give it more effect but she doesn't. She hums and hangs up.

"Awkward" I mumble and lay back on Derek.