Puppy Love

This story is based on Mirror Mirror , the movie

If you guys haven't seen it, aw well.

-

Stiles POV

I'm going to start from the beginning. From where my story starts. With my mother.

My mother sadly passed away from a sickness that we had no cure for, my father did not take it well but stayed strong and took after little old me. I'm Stiles. The prince of my country and my father well he is the King.

Now usually kings have queens, right? So my father set out to find his queen after a few years of my mothers passing. He finally found a beautiful women and married her. They stayed together but then a dark magic took over the forest and father went out to destroy it. He went into the woods but never came back.

Now, here I am. Stuck in the castle with my mean step mother. She is horrible, she doesn't let me do anything.

It's my 18th birthday today so I thought that I could go down there and I did.

I walked down into the ballroom, seeing my stepmother playing human chess with another man I have not met.

'Stiles dear' I hear, and look over my shoulder seeing my stepmother looking directly at me.

'Sit' she says, patting her big dress. I walk over and sit down gently.

'Is there a fire?' She asks.

'No' I say, bluntly

'Then why are you out of your room'

'Well, it's my 18th birthday and I-'

'That is no excuse, dear. Now hurry up and go back to your room'

'Yes stepmother'

I stand up and keep my head down, but instead of going to my room I go downstairs to where all the bakers and cooks are. I look up to the sounds of people's voices saying happy birthday.

'You remembered?' I squeal, hugging my Favourite baker, Sam.

'Of course I did sweetie' she smiles.

'Thank you' I say, blowing out the candle on the small cupcake.

I eat the cupcake but not before halving it with Sam.

'I want to do something special today but the queen isn't letting me' I say, looking down. Trying not to let a tear slip.

'Look dear, I'm sure if you just go outside the guards will let you' she says, rubbing my shoulder.

'Really' I smile, starting to walk out of the room.

'Thank you Sam, I love you' I say, running up the stairs. I walk slowly towards the big doors that lead outside.

I look up at one of the guards and just smile. They lift their big spears clearing the way for me and I walk out. Pushing the big doors open and putting my foot on the cold snow.

'I should've gotten a jacket' I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

I walk, step after step before I reach the end of the bridge. I look back at the castle, finally free.

I walk into the forest, not staying on the path and going deep, into the dark forest.

It's been about an hour until I'm in the heart of the forest. I can hear talking so I follow the voices, seeing two men strung up from their feet.

'Hello' I say, in the most cutest voice I can manage.

'Hey, hi, yes' a handsome man says, trying to swing around to look at me.

'Do you need any help sir' I say, still putting my cute act on.

'Yes, that would be great' he says, thrashing his body around so he can look at me.

I smile and bring out a knife from my pants, I'm about to cut the rope but they scream at me. I cock my head to the side and cut the rope anyway, resulting them into landing on their heads.

'Oops' I giggle, about to walk away but the handsome man stops me.

'Yes?' I say, turning around and raising my eyebrow.

'Who are you?' He asks, letting go of my arm.

'I'm stiles, and you?' I ask, standing up straight.

'Derek, Derek hale' he smiles, starting to walk away.

'Well it was very nice to meet you' I say, walking away from him and deep into the woods.

I hear a crack behind me and look around, seeing no one, or nothing. So I keep walking but then another crack comes from behind me, I start to walk a little faster and the cracks become more recurring. I eventually break into a run and hit something hard, falling into the ground instantly.

I wake up and see people looking at me. I try to get up but fall back down, groaning as I do so.

'He's awake' one of them yells.

I slowly get up and look around, seeing dwarfs everywhere.

-

I NEED TO UPDATE SO HERE YOU GO, it's not finished but part 2!