Library time

I want to play a game. Why not um like find something. No one will play. But it's worth a try right? Ummm.

FIND THE SEMI COLON- ;

Should be easy guys, see who can win. Who ever does I'll mention them in my next chapter, GO

Stiles POV

So today I'm at school, and it's the end of the day but surprisingly my two friends ask me to go to the school library with them after school. Now because I don't live that far away I said yes because I wanted to see how it went.

We chose the seats at the back so we could talk, and a guy in our grade was sitting on a table across from us. My friends and I were playing truth or dare. And this is how it went.

'Dare' I said, a bit nervous.

'I dare you to... Go to Derek and sit down at the table with him and start rambling'

'Alright' confidence washing through me.

I get up and sit down on the table. He looks up at me and I start this really big rant about tv shows and how they always kill the important people. He actually looks interested.

'Ok' I breathe

'Are you done?' He asks, sounding kind of sad

'Yeah, sorry it was a dare'

'Oh? You only came over because you had to?'

'Well I can stay if you want'

'Yes please, I have been bored for a bout 40 minutes' he laughs

This guy is actually really cute.

Now what that little thing started changed my life. Literally. We started talking every time I saw him at the library. Now one day this happened...

I walked into the library and straight to 'our' table. Derek and I's table, right at the back of the library so no one can hear us, because we are really loud. I sit down and see Scott walking towards me.

'You gonna ask him out today buddy?'

'What no! Are you crazy'

'I mean-'

'Shh shh he's coming'

Scott sits down and so does Derek.

'Hey stiles, how you going'

'I'm good, ;great even' I smile.

Scott hits my foot and I glare at him.

'So who wants to play truth or dare' Scotts says, a big smirk on his face.

'Derek, truth or dare'

'Truth'

'What is your favourite animal'

'A wolf'

'Ok um stiles truth or dare'

'Derek please no'

'Just come on' he laughs

'Ok truth'

'Tell me one of you deepest secrets'

I have a lot of dark secrets, like I go to a phycologist. I well use to cut. My family is having some trouble.

I start to think of all of my life problem and all goes to hell.

I'm trying to keep my breathing steady as I answer the question.

'I'm seeing a phycologist' I breathe

'Ok, so truth or dare' he asks again, I'm slightly confused because I thought it was my turn but I just play along.

'Truth'

'Who do you like'

...oh crap no it's gonna get bad.

'I- um no one' I squeak, squeezing my eyes shut.

'Stiles'

'Someone' I breathe, putting my head under the table and between my leg, closing my eyes tightly, letting a few tears drop and letting my breathing steady. After a while I look up.

'I'm going to go over there' I get up and walk over to the couch, in the middle of the library. I can't see Derek and Scott but I can hear their quiet whispers.

I can't make out what they are saying but I pick up my book and start reading. I feel the couch sink a bit next to me so I look up.

'Hey Derek' I smile weakly.

'I know who you like'

'No you don't' I fake laugh, focusing on my book, slightly trying to hide my face.

'Sorry for making you cry' he says, getting up but before he leaves he gives me a quick hug.

I smile and continue to read until one of Derek's friends stride over and ask me questions.

'So do you like derek'

'No' I smile, trying to hide my face.

'Do you like.... Isaac'

'No' I say sternly

'So do you like Derek'

'No' I giggle.

'So you do like Derek'

I huff and let it go, they already know.

Derek's friend leaves and Derek comes to replace him but having a real big question to ask me.

'Do you want to get my boyfriend?' He asks nervously.

'Yes!' I exclaim, hugging him and dropping my book.

'Dammit my page number!'

He giggles.

----

SO DID YOU FIND THE SEMI COLON, to be honest you didn't play did you?

Still any requests guys! Keep them coming.

I'm going to try and update more and more and if I don't I'm sorry, I am sometimes busy

Haha that's a lie.

Alright BYEE