The Vet

Derek's POV

The front desk has called me up because a dog has been hit by a car. I run up to the door once I have been told that the man his here with his dog.

I open the door for him and guide him towards the room. He puts the dog on the bench and I start to inspect him.

"Did you see her get hit by a car" I ask, looking up at the man or boy I should say. He looks 18, but damn he's attractive. "Uh, yes, I-i did" he sniffs, I hand him the tissue box and he thanks me.

The dog is shaking and whining, I suspect a few broken ribs.

"This is all my fault" he whispers, still crying heavily. "It isn't your fault..." "Stiles" he says, giving me his name. "It isn't your fault Stiles, no one could have prevented this" I say, still inspecting the dog, checking for more broken or damaged parts.

"I just-she's my best friend, I love her so much" he sobs, before standing up and patting his dog.

"I'll do my best, but right now you need to calm down and sit in the waiting room, I'm going to do a scan" I whisper to him slowly, he nods and walks out.

I breathe outta and sigh. I really want to save this dog so maybe I can ask this guy out.

I take her to an x-ray and I see that she does have a few broken bones, but I also see something that I did not want to see.

"She's internally bleeding" I whisper

And her brain is damaged, she might not survive.

There's nothing I can do, except put a gas mask on her and put her on the drip.

I walk out to Stiles and sit down, he's still crying heavily but has the strength to look at me. He must see my dad look and starts crying even more.

"She's internally bleeding and her brain has been damaged greatly" I whisper to him, rubbing his back to comfort him.

"She might survive the night, if she fights" I stand up and start to walk away.

"C-can I s-stay here" he asks, looking like a very sad puppy. I nod and he walks with me into the room I put his dog in.

"What's her name" I smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Mindi" he sniffs, patting her head.

She's a staffy obviously, she's beautiful.

I really hope she survives

It's 12:00 at night and stiles is wide awake with a coffee in his hands, pacing the room back and forth.

"Stiles please sit down" I say, walking up to him and putting my hands on his waist. He looks up at my with his big brown eyes, they are filled with tears.

"I-I can't, I-I n-need t-to stay a-wake for her" he stutters between breaths, it sounds like he can't breathe.

"Hey, it's ok, breathe Stiles" I say, gripping his waist a little harder, he shakes his head and takes sharp, quick breaths of air.

I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back immediately, I pull back once I realise what I have done.

"I'm so sorry" I say, not letting go of his hips. All he does is smile and pull me onto his lips once again.

We passionately kiss, for what feels like hours until we pull apart, to find its only 1:00 am.

I smirk and push him against the wall and he reacts by wrapping his legs around my waist.

I take him to the bench and sit him down, I attached my lips to his neck and kept sucking until I found his sweet spot.

I hear a moan when I'm below his chin, I smirk and continue to suck the same spot.

I put my hand on his pants and feel the bulge.

I laugh and walk away to check on Mindi, he whines and stays sat on the bench.

I walk up to her cage and open it, she starts wagging her tail. She seems to respond which is a good sign but I can't get his or my hopes up. I stand up and look at him, his hair is a mess, the bulge in his pants is still ver visible, his face red and flustered.

"She's responding which is a good sign but just don't get your hopes up okay?" I smile softly and he smiles sadly.

"Just hope for the best though, don't give up" I smile at him and hug him.

He nods and starts to lick my neck. "Stiles that feels really weird" I laugh but then he starts to suck and god almighty that felt good, I try to hold back a moan but it felt so good that I couldn't help my self.

I moan over and over again because his mouth against my neck is literally so hot and it's turning me on a lot.

"Stiles, we can't, I need *moans* to check *moans* on YOUR dog" I sigh and pull away.

I check her every hour until it's morning, she's still alive, healthy well not as healthy as she should be but she is alive, and healthy enough to be alive which is a miracle.

"She's going to be okay but I need to keep her for longer until she fully heals" I speak in a monotone voice, until I hear a sniff from Stiles.

"S-she's ok" he sighs and walks up to me to hug me, "thank you soo much" he repeats over and over again.

He kisses me on the lips and winks at me. "Is anyone here?" He asks innocently, I shake my head no.

"I've always wanted to have sex in an unusual place" I look at him like he's crazy, "this is definitely the place" he adds and I look at in realisation.

"Come to my office Stiles" I whisper into his ear seductivley.

"Will do" he laughs and I grab his hand and lead him to my office.

-
Hey, sup

How's life
What's been happening

What's the haps

Ok so well I've finally updated and I forgot to say

THANK YOU

FOR 80k READS LIKE HONESTLY

never thought it would be this popular

Do you guys like it

Do you think I'm a good writer

Please comment and request are still open!